Just testing

Old April 6th 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Just testing

I replied to Nita and also started a new thread about a new Uk magazine.
They have not shown up for me.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old April 6th 09, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
White Raven Designs

hello Shirley!
I can see you! hello how are you! I still have the tiny silver spoon you
sent me!
I'm hoping to be able to catch up with lots of peeps!

--
Love and Blessings,
Juanita

www.whiteravendesigns.com.au

Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/White-...ns/54566979775

Old April 7th 09, 07:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message , White Raven
Designs writes
hello Shirley!
I can see you! hello how are you! I still have the tiny silver spoon you
sent me!
I'm hoping to be able to catch up with lots of peeps!

Lovely to "see" you again.
Just had a quick look at your web-site. I love the bookmarks and the
Enigma spiral bracelet.
This last 15 months my heart problems have taken their toll.
I still manage to put a few beads together.
I am into Genealogy, researching the family history.
Keeps me occupied.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old April 12th 09, 08:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

It's good to see you again, Nita, and to check out your site. Now am
I having a senior moment, or didn't you also do lampwork?

Tina

Old April 15th 09, 01:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
White Raven Designs

Hi Tina!
lovely to see you are still here!
I was doing polymer clay beads, trying to replicate the lampwork look....
nearly got it just right.
I have a torch kit for lampwork but I'm not ready for that just yet.
Sadly my website will be closing soon.

Old April 15th 09, 08:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Sorry to hear your site will be closing. I haven't gotten comfortable
with the FaceBook thing

Tina

OT - testing anne Needlework 3 August 29th 05 04:44 AM
OT - testing Carol In WI Needlework 0 August 28th 05 02:50 PM
Just testing Kate Dicey Sewing 5 August 26th 05 11:23 PM
testing... Linda Sweigart Quilting 9 June 17th 05 03:02 PM
sorry for all the testing Judy W Quilting 7 October 20th 04 03:15 PM