AD: New Treasures from the Desert

Old October 2nd 04, 05:36 PM
Karen_AZ

Default AD: New Treasures from the Desert

Happy Saturday! Not much of a "weekend" here, I had to get up to take DD to
school by 6:45 so she could hop a bus for a choir competition across town.
yawwwwn I'm SO sleeping in tomorrow!

The kiln is heating up, I just got some awesome Bullseye glass from Kalera
(thanks, it's all gorgeous!!!!!) and I'm ready to go play. In the meantime,
here's some eye candy that I listed last night. And don't forget, the
clearance auctions (some are still at 99 cents) end tomorrow evening.

On Ebay:
A sultry black bicone with silver foil "lace": http://snipurl.com/9hra
A cool vessel-like shape (but solid) with raku stringer and silver:
http://snipurl.com/9hrc (my favorite!)
A slender black tube with more raku and silver (extra long):
http://snipurl.com/9hrd
And a pretty trio in mixed frits with goldstone (reds and browns and golds):
http://snipurl.com/9hre

On Justbeads:
A topaz-based bead with raku stringer (surprise, no silver!):
http://snipurl.com/9hrh
A rich blue round with silver lace: http://snipurl.com/9hri
A 5-bead set in purple frit, heavily encased in clear:
http://snipurl.com/9hrm
And another extra long raku and silver tube, with a few gratuitous bumps:
http://snipurl.com/9hrn

Thanks for looking and have a fantabulous weekend!

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

Old October 2nd 04, 10:25 PM
Diana Curtis

The Royal Purple set is purpalicious!
Diana

--
Vote this November (U.S.A.)

Old October 3rd 04, 02:20 AM
~Candace~

Silver Lace Silver Lace Silver Lace Silverlace Silverlace Silverlace
SilverlaceSilverlacesilverlacesilverlace

*sigh* I can't get it out of my head, it's gosh darn purdy.

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old October 3rd 04, 06:45 AM
Dawn Scannell

Great stuff Karen! I just love the wisps of blue....and the
undulations....and the pottery bead...and the bramble ramble....and
the....well, you get the point. =o)
Dawn

Old October 3rd 04, 03:35 PM
Margie

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 09:36:25 -0700, "Karen_AZ"
wrote:

[...]

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our
ability to accessorize." -from the film Steel Magnolias
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old October 3rd 04, 03:37 PM
Margie

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 09:35:50 -0500, Margie
wrote:

A cool vessel-like shape (but solid) with raku stringer and silver:
http://snipurl.com/9hrc (my favorite!)

Oooo...I like that shape! Very cool.

On Justbeads:
A topaz-based bead with raku stringer (surprise, no silver!):
http://snipurl.com/9hrh

Oh yeah! breathes into brown paper bag

A rich blue round with silver lace: http://snipurl.com/9hri

sobs

Old October 3rd 04, 03:41 PM
Carol in SLC

And a pretty trio in mixed frits with goldstone (reds and browns and golds):

http://snipurl.com/9hre

YUMMY, Karen!!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg