where is everyone from

Old October 7th 04, 08:00 PM

born - Syracuse NY
college - Binghamton NY & Syracuse NY
resided (in order, since graduation) - El Progresso, Guatemala; Flagstaff AZ;
Moraga CA; Acton MA; Los Altos Hills CA (south of SF, near Palo Alto and
Stanford)

great thread!
--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl Crow

http://home.covad.net/~arudolph/annes.htm

Judy W wrote:

I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

remove NOSPAM to reply
Old October 7th 04, 09:47 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Judy" wrote:

Kingman, AZ

Judy in AZ
"Judy W" wrote in message
nk.net...
I know I'm new here, and probably shouldn't even ask this question. But I
was wondering where everyone was from? If this is a no-no I'm sorry.
I live in Florida, North of Tampa.
Judy

Judy, I drive through Kingman every year when I go to Quilt Camp in the
Pines! Do you ever get to Las Vegas?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old October 7th 04, 10:07 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

LOL She and my uncle had to have rotator cuff surgery. One after the other.
Plus they are moving out of their main residence and selling that. They will
be summering on the lake where I met you last time and wintering in FL. So
this was a busy year for them.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

"DDM" wrote in message
Healed? From your last visit? And you struck me as the perfect

houseguest.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Can't this year. Maybe next. My aunt ought to be healed by then.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"DDM" wrote in message
So come on back again, LN! I'm sure we can get a group together.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Several RCTQers live in your area. I used to meet up with them when
visiting
family in Lavonia. I haven't had the opportunity last two years.

--

"Pam" wrote in message
But I
was wondering where everyone was from?

I'm a lurker from Spencerport NY, a nice little town a few miles

west
of
Rochester.

Pam

---

---

---

Old October 7th 04, 10:11 PM
ALZ

The show is next weekend -- Oct 16th and 17th It is a guild, but it's
been closed for a long time. I am not a member. You have to be
sponsored. I am a teacher. A parent of a student was going to sponsor
me a few years ago and my principal got wind of it and thought it
wasn't a good idea. I didn't have tenure. That parent has since moved.
So, instead, I just enjoy the shows. I considered joining ELIQG, but
the meetings are in Southold, and that's just too far for me to drive
by myself at night.

Good luck in Vegas!

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 01:15:30 GMT, "Mika"
wrote:

If it's this coming weekend I will be in Las Vegas. So no, I won't be going.
Oh well maybe the next one. The Smithtown Stitchers, is that a quild? Or
what? I haven't heard of them.

Mika

Old October 7th 04, 10:13 PM
ALZ

PATCH AWG

I used to work in an office where we got calls from all over the
country and would get the strangest pronunciations. It is an
Algonguin word.

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 02:28:49 GMT, "Pauline O'Connell"
wrote:

How exactly do you pronounce PATCHogue?? VWG

Pauline

Old October 7th 04, 10:14 PM
ALZ

JFK -- I started there the first year it opened. Also Grand Avenue
JHS, and Winthrop Elementary.

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:41:52 -0400, "Rita"
wrote:

Small world! Which school?

Old October 7th 04, 10:31 PM
Rita

South Bellmore! DD and SIL graduated from Mepham

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com
"ALZ" wrote in message
JFK -- I started there the first year it opened. Also Grand Avenue
JHS, and Winthrop Elementary.

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 06:41:52 -0400, "Rita"
wrote:

Small world! Which school?

Old October 7th 04, 11:00 PM
ALZ

What is it they say about 6 degrees of separation. I would have gone
to Mepham had JFK not opened.

Linda
PATCHogue