New DesertDreamer Beads on Auction

Old March 10th 04, 03:03 AM
Karen_AZ

Default New DesertDreamer Beads on Auction

It's Tuesday again, and oh boy do I have beads! I've been playing with stuff
I learned in Leah's class, plus blissing out on Val Cox's yummy frits....and
a few oddballs.

On Justbeads: A transparent coppery frit bead set (I made a mistake and
picked up the wrong base color, lucky me!), a dichro and fancy filigrana
bead, a shimmery frit flutter, and a 5-some of topaz beads with reduction
frit stringer.

On Ebay: A floral with encased frit base, a matched pair of cool-o boro
beads, that wild marble-like bead from last week, and a trio of VERY purple
frit beads (think Welch's).

Thanks for looking!!!

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

Old March 10th 04, 08:58 PM
Marisa Cappetta

Love your work, Karen. And you do bin!

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old March 14th 04, 05:37 AM
Kalera Stratton

I'm grooving on your "Dark Rainbow"! Yum! I want it. Too bad I'm so
broke! DH has a lead on a large job, maybe in a month or two I'll be
bidding again!

-Kalera

Old March 15th 04, 10:38 PM
armand vine

I looked at ebay and just beads and nothing is offered now

Old March 15th 04, 10:59 PM
Karen_AZ

"armand vine" wrote in message
I looked at ebay and just beads and nothing is offered now

That's because I posted that notice on 3/9. Those auctions already ended.
More coming up tonight.

KarenK

Old March 16th 04, 12:50 AM
armand vine

they last less than 6 days??

Old March 16th 04, 01:23 AM
Dr. Sooz

they last less than 6 days??

What do? (Can you reference the post you're talking about within your post?
Thanks)
~~
Sooz
-------