AQS - grrrrrr

Old January 20th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default AQS - grrrrrr

Like so many of you, I entered the AQS contest on their website. I read the
rules and entry carefully, and did NOT give them permission to send me
marketing stuff. Naturally, I just got my third unsolicited email from them.

Grrrrr......

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old January 20th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

grrrrrrrrrrr with ya.
that kind of thing annoys me too.
i hope ya emailed them about that glitch.
cheers,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote...

Old January 20th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Whenever I fill out any type of form on the net, I always use my "junk"
email address at Yahoo.com. Then I just check it periodically. This way I
get very little SPAM in my regular email box.
om...

Old January 21st 06, 12:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
i hope ya emailed them about that glitch.

Sure did. We'll see if that helps.

Old January 21st 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
om...
Like so many of you, I entered the AQS contest on their website. I read

the
rules and entry carefully, and did NOT give them permission to send me
marketing stuff. Naturally, I just got my third unsolicited email from

them.

Grrrrr......

so far AQS haven't spammed me but speaking of places that are spamming --
Nancy's Notions is spamming me. I bought something from them quite a while
ago and they started spamming me (never asked for mkting foo) ... unsubs
didn't work, several increasingly more hostile emails later from me they
stopped. Now 8 mths? a year? later it's started up again. Naturally for some
reason I did not give them a custom address on one of my domains :-( bah,
back to the hostile emails I guess.

Anyone else being spammed by Nancy's Notions?

Ellen

Old January 21st 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
"Ellen" wrote:

Anyone else being spammed by Nancy's Notions?

Ellen

Nope. Bernina did for quite a while. I don't have a Bernina, I don't
want a Bernina and as far as I could tell I had never visited their site
and signed up. Tried "unsubscribing" several times and finally
complained to my husband who took care of it. Frankly, if I was needing
something I'd never buy it from a company that played those kinds of
games. There's always somewhere else to shop.

marcella