Quilt pattern search - Bisquit?

Old October 25th 03, 04:23 PM
Aprshowers

Default Quilt pattern search - Bisquit?

Ok, maybe I'm doing the wrong search, but can someone send me a link or
instruction on how to make, what I believe is called a "Bisquit Quilt"? I
saw one in the JC Penneys catalog and fell in love with it. That big pillow
stuffed quilt would make a great
snuggle-up-to-rainy-day-don't-do-anything-day quilt. LOL WOO what a mouth
full. LOL
--
April SW Washington

"Some People I like more than others...
And some People I like even more than
the People I like more than others...
And YOU I like more than all of 'EM!"

Old October 25th 03, 05:05 PM
Jalynne

I know this doesn't say "Biscuit Quilt", but i know this is probably what you're
referring to.
http://www.quilterscache.com/P_R/PuffQuiltingBlock.html
--
Jalynne

Old October 25th 03, 05:58 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
The Search Engine is your friend, as Jessica Simpson is fond of saying.
From Google: Biscuit Quilt Instructions:
http://www.quiltethnic.com/onlinelessons.html which leads to
http://www.reddawn.net/quilt/puff.htm
and zillions of other leads, links, and offerings.
http://www.intecol.org/puff_quilts.html
http://www.quiltseeds.com/listlinks.php
http://my.homewithgod.com/barrowood/quilt_poetry_2.htm

Helps to spell biscuit w/ a "c." VBG

Ragmop/Sandy--in a family of creative spelllers ;-D

Old October 25th 03, 06:09 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

I wasn't the one who originally asked but ooooohhhhhhh I LOVE those! I
am trying to make easy quilts for this craft bazaar and I bet I could
turn out a bunch of those.

Thanks for the link!

Babs

Old October 25th 03, 10:01 PM
nzl*

http://www.classiccottons.com/isroot...s/pinwheel.pdf

this one is a biscuit with 3D prairie point pinwheel blocks, very quick,
very cute.
dont forget pix of whatever you make, eh.
hth, nayy
jeanne

"Aprshowers" wrote...