Birthday Greetings: Kris

Old October 23rd 03, 02:22 PM
Pat in Virginia

Default Birthday Greetings: Kris

Kris in northern Virginia will be celebrating her birthday
tomorrow, 24 October. She is off line right now, because of the
painters and so on, but will come back Friday or Saturday. Let's
welcome her back with a birthday serenade!

Here goes .... Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drum Corps is
leading the way .... proudly playing the Birthday Song for Kris!

Grins, PAT in VA/USA
Old October 23rd 03, 02:48 PM
QuiltiM

Happy Happy BD Kris. Did not get to meet you when I was living in Sterling VA
- but still hope to some day :-) Mary in S.A.
Old October 23rd 03, 03:11 PM
Taria

Happy Birthday from the smoky inland empire of
So. Cal. Hope your colors are all perfect and the
house is coming along.
Taria

Old October 23rd 03, 03:18 PM
jeanbaby

Happy Birthday Kris, We hope you had a great day.
Cyber fabric.....
Jeanbaby

Old October 23rd 03, 03:34 PM
Anne

Happy Birthday Kris. May you have many, many more.

--
Anne in CA
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl

Old October 23rd 03, 04:42 PM
Diana Curtis

Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday to youuu
Happy Birrrrthdayyyy dear Krissssss
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu......and many many more!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old October 23rd 03, 06:54 PM
Queen of Squishies

march, clap, march, clap

It's Kris's day,
Hurray! Hurray!

march, clap, march, clap

So one and all,
Let's have a ball!

march, clap, march, clap

It's good for Kris
To smile like this!

march, clap, march, clap

So celebrate,
And don't be late!

march, clap, march, HALT!

Sa-lute! In honor of Kris, our birthday girl today,
we shall all now have 15 minutes of wild abandon
in our sewing rooms, pulling out stash and planning
a new project! Woohoo!! Happy Birthday, Kris!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 23rd 03, 07:20 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Pat in Virginia wrote:

Kris in northern Virginia will be celebrating her birthday
tomorrow, 24 October. She is off line right now, because of the
painters and so on, but will come back Friday or Saturday. Let's
welcome her back with a birthday serenade!

Here goes .... Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drum Corps is
leading the way .... proudly playing the Birthday Song for Kris!

Grins, PAT in VA/USA

I'm joining in, too! Though I'm not sure she'd want to hear my
singing voice....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas -- high stepping to POVF&DC
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old October 23rd 03, 08:03 PM
Tutu Haynes-Smart

Drums from Africa!!