Joann's 50% off coupon

Old October 22nd 03, 01:11 PM
CHARLES MURPHY

Default Joann's 50% off coupon

Joann's is having a midnight madness sale 5-9 Friday and 8-12 on
Saturday.....there is a coupon, should be on their website for 50% off for
12-9 on Saturday..... If not I can send it to you.
Mauvice in Central WI.

Old October 22nd 03, 03:05 PM
AliceW

Is this coupon on their site, I could not find it. Would appreciate you're
sending it to me! Thanks.

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old October 22nd 03, 05:03 PM
Kristen L. Renneker

the one i got in my email is a one time only coupon...if you send it to
someone else, the only one who will get the discount is the first one to use
it...will come up on the scanner that it was already used.

that is, unless you got a different coupon than me, or they use the same
number on all the coupons distributed through email. (which might be a good
thing to check before giving the coupon to others)

just don't want anyone to wait in those mad lines and then be disappointed
if the coupon doesn't go through.

kristen

Old October 22nd 03, 05:21 PM
Mika

I couldn't find it either. I would appreciate it if you would send it to me
too. I need to get batting and backing for a quilt I have to finish by
Thanksgiving. Lots of work to be done. :-) And thanks a million.

Mika

Old October 22nd 03, 05:33 PM
DeNise

Are you certain that these coupons work that way? If I am not
mistaken, JoAnn's has issued this type of coupon before. I delight in
showing up at the store with extra coupons and passing them out to
whomever would like one. I have yet to encounter an instance where any
of the coupons were rejected for any reason. I have also printed out
coupons that the scanner could not 'read' for some reason and there
were honored as well. I plan to share my coupons again at the local
stores.
DeNise

Old October 22nd 03, 06:47 PM
Lenora C

Here is the site for those that need it

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0128/coup...l?r=0471313742

Lenora
in Illinois

Old October 22nd 03, 07:11 PM
Kristen L. Renneker

the one on the website should be fine...i think someone just posted a link
to it...

I've talked to the clerks about coupons in general, and they say that
corporate is tracking the numbers on the coupons...and I have seen people be
refused the coupon because the scanner said it had been used before.

until i saw people posting links to the website, i thought the email coupon
was being offered out...and they all have different numbers, and can be
tracked to see if they've been used...i assume the one on the website
wouldn't have that problem.

just wanted people to be aware...especially since these specifically say one
time use only. they were sending out coupons a while ago that were meant to
be printed out and shared with family and friends.

kristen

"DeNise (DeNise Hardy-Green)" wrote in
message ...

Old October 22nd 03, 07:17 PM
AliceW

There is a button at the top of the page that says "Forward to a friend".
Send it to yourself and you will get your own coupon. I just did and I will
see if it comes thru with a different number.

I generally get these emails from Joanns, but I now use a spam filter and I
think it thought it was spam and put it in my delete folder. Oops.

Old October 22nd 03, 08:56 PM
Shona in NZ

Ya know? All this talk about 50% off coupons in a place that already sells
things WAY cheaper than what we can get "way down here" nearly (but not
quite) makes me want to move "way up there" We never get coupons like
that...in fact, we never get coupons!

Shona wishing in NZ

Old October 22nd 03, 09:27 PM
Marcella Tracy Peek

In article ,
"CHARLES MURPHY" wrote:

Joann's is having a midnight madness sale 5-9 Friday and 8-12 on
Saturday.....there is a coupon, should be on their website for 50% off for
12-9 on Saturday..... If not I can send it to you.
Mauvice in Central WI.

I went in to Joanns' the other day and was handed two flyers with this
coupon on the bottom. So, if you live near enough to one that you can
drop by, you can likely pick up one that way too.

marcella