*Very* mini meet-up

Old October 25th 03, 06:16 PM
Sandy Foster

Default *Very* mini meet-up

Anna from Illinois was in Las Vegas for a seminar, with limited time for
the important stuff (S.E.X., visiting, that sort of thing g). However,
we managed to work things out so as to have a few minutes together at
the very L-est QS here -- for me, that is. That would be the newest
shop here, Quiltique, which I adore. We arranged to meet yesterday
afternoon, where we spent some time shopping (of course!) and talking.
Unfortunately, Anna had a dinner to attend last night, and then she had
to leave early this morning to go home. But half an hour is better than
nothing, and it was great to see her again. We'd only met for the first
time in Houston last year, so imagine how lovely it was to renew my
acquaintance with her!

And now I'm waiting for Ally to arrive from the UK....
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net
Old October 25th 03, 09:43 PM
nzl*

sounds like all roads lead to Vegas, how clever is that.
and how clever of you to live there as well.
half an hour is the best s.e.x, the other kind often is waaaaaaay less, lol

jeanne

"Sandy Foster" wrote...

Old October 26th 03, 12:03 AM
Qltanna

And it was one of the best half hour's I spent while in Vegas! Picked up some
great fat quarters for a friend and for myself. Love that quilt shop! and loved
seeing Sandy again.

Got home about 2:30pm CT today. Had to be at McCarran by 5 am, so didn't get to
do some extra things last night I had wanted to do but that's okay. Haven't
unpacked yet though but I will pull out my fabric to fondle it a little more
before I sleep tonight.

Sandy, thanks for meeting up with me. I know that it would have been more
wonderful if I hadn't had to rush off, but I did love seeing you and that
wonderful shop!
Anna in IL

mini torch local exhaust ventilation [email protected] Jewelry 1 January 31st 05 01:43 AM
Mini Cole Jaws Chuck Doll Houses 4 March 14th 04 07:19 AM
mini masks Sjpolyclay Beads 12 November 1st 03 08:23 PM
Going to CA and want to meet up with people LN \(remove NOSPAM\) Quilting 0 September 5th 03 04:03 PM
Mini Round Robin.... when was that to start? Kellie J. Berger Quilting 1 July 12th 03 03:39 PM