Student needs help (pretty please?)

Old November 30th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Student needs help (pretty please?)

Is anyone interested in a free portrait?? I'm doing an online portrait
gallery project called NetPortrait, and I need digital photos (mostly
of people but pets are okay) to draw from! Its at
http://digital.mica.edu/im200b/mwill...ct2/index.html. Its free
I would really APPRECIATE Anything!

Old November 30th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

well..... at least they had the courtesy to say please! LOL

Kate in MI

ups.com...

Old December 1st 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Because everyone knows there aren't nearly enough images on the internet...

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

ups.com...

Old December 1st 06, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I thought she had heard how beautiful we all are over
here.
Taria

Old December 1st 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

Default Supermodels (was Student needs help (pretty please?))

How true! We are all tall, thin, gorgeous supermodels here. Of course, if
you meet me in person, I am very well disguised (have to throw off the
paparazzi, doncha know). No one would ever guess my true supermodel
identity, but at least the paparazzi leave me alone. ;-)

Pretty table stand BDS2pds Needlework 7 October 12th 04 07:31 AM
To: LINA ~ Re-Post of My EZ and Pretty crochet stitch pattern noreens_knitche Yarn 1 January 21st 04 03:03 PM
To: LINA ~ Re-post of My EZ & Pretty crochet stitch pattern Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 0 January 1st 04 04:10 PM
My EZ & Pretty Crochet Stitch Pattern Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 11 December 25th 03 09:48 PM
Oooo I got a sparkly pretty today! Kalera Stratton Beads 8 July 6th 03 04:47 AM