Bernat® Members - Complete our customer survey and get a free Bernat® Pattern Book!

Old February 24th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Bernat® Members - Complete our customer survey and get a free Bernat® Pattern Book!

I ordered Urban Flair & Very Cool.

Here's the link: http://www.bernat.com/survey/index.php

Old February 24th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi

Just tried to do the survey and it's now not available until Tuesday.

Darlene in Toronto

Old February 27th 06, 05:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Sorry!
Chris

Old February 28th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I'm going to give it a try tomorrow, so thank you for sharing the site! )

Gemini

" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry!
Chris

Old February 28th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi,

I just tried the link and it wouldn't let me in with my old nickname
and password, had to sign up for a new one, now I can't do it because
they haven't sent me an email yet. By the time I get to do it, it will
probably be closed.

Hugs,

Nora

Old February 28th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"norabalcer" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I just tried the link and it wouldn't let me in with my old nickname
and password, had to sign up for a new one, now I can't do it because
they haven't sent me an email yet. By the time I get to do it, it will
probably be closed.

Hugs,

Nora

I just did it, both parts of the survey, and will get two books (PDF, via
email)
Hugs,
Noreen

Old February 28th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Stella, on the survey page, it should tell you to either continue if you're
already logged in, or offer you a login. If you have pop-ups disabled, you
won't BE able to sign in.
HTH,
Noreen

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Old February 28th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

" wrote in message
oups.com...
I ordered Urban Flair & Very Cool.

Here's the link: http://www.bernat.com/survey/index.php

Thanks Nunya for the link. I just finished the survey and have ordered Very
Cool, and Forever Denim, the Denimstyle book .

I can see using the Very Cool book for things for my granddaughter..... she
would love the wrap cardigan, and she's only 11, but very girly (laugh).

Shelagh

Old March 1st 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi,

I never got a letter with my membership and I've waited since around 10
this morning so I guess I won't be able to do their survey. I have the
popups enabled so that's not the problem.

Hugs,

Nora