AD: Desert Dreamer Dichro Beads and more!

Old September 4th 03, 04:07 AM
Karen_AZ

Default AD: Desert Dreamer Dichro Beads and more!

Let the dichro fest begin! I've listed new beads on Ebay and Justbeads,
including some of the dichro beads I shared a few days ago. I'm really happy
with that big blue teardrop, as well as the peridot bicone and the flutters.
I've also relisted most of last week's offerings since they didn't sell.
Second chance!

Oh, and.....I've listed some new flutters in my Ebay store. I thought I
already had them but seems all those lurid brights went missing. So in
addition to the current colors there are now shiny and etched ruby, lemon,
orange, lime and dark teal flutters. Sounds like a fruit salad!

--
KarenK
Desert Dreamer Designs

Old September 4th 03, 02:06 PM
Karen_AZ

question: is there a particular reason you put gold in with them? is
there gold in the beads that i'm not seeing?

Yup, there's gold dichro in all of those auction beads. It goes a little
greenish because of the glass but it's definitely NOT silver.
Although...I've put silver with the Deep Ocean combination before and it
worked nicely. I just felt the gold tones were strong enough to "push" and
I've had a thing with vermeil lately.

Old September 4th 03, 04:07 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Great work, Karen!