Moving Sale plus New Fabrics from Woodrow Studio, Timeless Treasures, more at The Virginia Quilter!

Old August 18th 04, 11:22 PM
The Virginia Quilter

Default Moving Sale plus New Fabrics from Woodrow Studio, Timeless Treasures, more at The Virginia Quilter!

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/
Aug 7, 2004

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends,

We have exciting news! In the next few weeks, we will be moving to a
larger warehouse space! It has been a long time coming and we are all
very happy about it!

We have moved many fabrics to the clearance section and will be moving
more in the days to come, so take advantage of this terrific sale
today, and help us clear out some inventory before moving day comes!
:-) Thank you all for your continued support!

**New Fabrics

http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Summer Blooms
Pink Poppy Stripe
Small Yellow Flowers
Blue/Green Leaf Stripes
Yellow Irises
Pink & Purple Lupine
Purple Irises
Rose Bouquet
Green Leaf Stripes

**Michael Miller - Restocks!
Pink Poodles on Turquoise
Playing Dress Up
How to Stop His Snoring
Handbags on Pink
Springtime in Paris
Ooh La Dot - Pink/Black
Paris Pups
X-Ray Cats
Kris Kringle in Paradise
Prancin' in Paradise
Mademoiselle
Handbags on Lime
Ooh La Dot - Lime/Black
Garden Birds
Nesting Birds
Golf Game
Seaside

**Moda Bias Binding
Bright Yellow
Indigo
Burgundy
Gold
Royal Blue
Raspberry
Purple
Stars on Cream
Stars on Blue
Pastel Rainbow Stripe
Colorful Plaid on Black

**New Timeless Treasures
Gold Musical Notes & Staff
Paris Cafe
Coffee Frames
Coffee Mugs on Black
Coffee Frames on Brown
Billiard Table & Balls
Cardinals & Pine Boughs
Chinese Symbols on Red
Chinese Symbols on Sand
Red Dragons on Black
Brazen Bluebirds Panel - 35" x 45"
Bird Droppings on Blue
Cats & Bluebirds
Bird Tracks on Yellow
Bluebirds on a Wire

**Moda for Home
United States Map Tablecloth - 52" x 72"
Vintage Cherries Tablecloth - 52" x 52"
Fruit Salad Tablecloth - 52" x 52"
Christmas Wreaths Tablecloth - 52" x 52"
Poinsettia Wreath Tablecloth - 50" x 50"
Christmas Handkerchief Tablecloth - 52" x 65"
Christmas Presents Tablecloth - 52"x 52"
Poinsettia Wreath Apron

**New Alexander Henry Fabrics
Future-Ella
Jingle Bell Santa
Winter Play All Day Flannel
Northern Exposure Flannel
Hickory Pass Trail Map Flannel

**New Kaufman Fabrics
Colorful Beach Sandals
Beach Sandals on Royal Blue

**New Embellishments
Gutermann Seed Beads
White
Off White
Pearl
Iridescent
Soft Yellow
Orange
Raspberry
Red
Green
Blue
Purple
Black

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/