I challenge you

Old December 6th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Default I challenge you

Just can not believe that it will be soon be time for the annual terrible
Christmas joke tradition. It seems like we've hardly been through summer
floods to the north, fires to the west and celebrated the end of hurricane
season and here it is!
We have enjoyed new quilters joining us this year and know that they are
totally unprepared. There are those of us who think the terrible Christmas
joke is mandatory to our rctq heritage...with laughs or groans.
So.
The time is near.
Are you ready?
If you join with me in following my very own Worst, Corny,
Deplorable funny -
It is almost time.
I dare to be first. Soon. The gauntlet falls to Jo in Scotland (or
wherever she might be). Jo is almost as awful as I.
And then?
You have been warned. Be prepared. Polly

Old December 6th 08, 07:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

i am never ever ready for these holiday groaners but i'll do my best.
snorfle'n in the south pacific where its Happy Holidays in the Summertime!!!
j.

"Polly Esther" wrote...

Old December 7th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti (formerly) in Seattle

Thank you for the warning, Polly - I always look forward to the annual
Christmas joke from you - I'm ready and waiting!

Patti (formerly) in Seattle

Old December 7th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Judie in Penfield NY[_3_]

Polly Esther wrote:
[...]

I'm ready too, more than ready.

Judie
Old December 7th 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Polly:
I once had a terrible, fantastic, awful Christmas joke too. I sent it
somewhere and never saw it again. I think someone hijacked it!! Really!! So,
I'll just look for yours.
Pat in Virginia

Old December 7th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

out of curiosity, i googled 'christmas jokes'.
i got 722,000 results. i'm sure most of those are something other than xmas
jokes but nonetheless,
i thot christmas was such a serious subject for most folks.
shrug,
j.

"Pat in Virginia" wrote...

Old December 7th 08, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

OK!! Spew warning is in effect!!!! Batten down the hatches, everyone!!

I am ready!!!

amy in (very blustery and Kold) CNY
Old December 8th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

I'm absolutely certain that God has a sense of humor; after all, He made me.
Polly

"jeanne-nzlstar*" wrote out of curiosity, i googled 'christmas jokes'.

Old December 8th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Bonnie NJ

I haven't posted in quite some time, but just wanted you to know that
I'm eagerly awaiting .......................
Bonnie
NJ

The challenge Estelle Gallagher Quilting 43 September 18th 07 02:37 PM
Challenge. Estelle Gallagher Quilting 23 September 15th 07 02:54 PM
More - challenge Cheryl Isaak Needlework 0 April 20th 06 01:04 PM
SIL Challenge Butterfly Quilting 33 March 31st 04 05:45 PM
Sooz's Challenge idea.... Challenge angela Beads 10 August 17th 03 07:04 AM