Not a mitered corner binding, but the other binding

Old September 7th 05, 03:36 PM
Quiltshophopper

Default Not a mitered corner binding, but the other binding

Maybe you can help me figure this out. I can't get a mitered corner to look
right, so I want to do the binding corner some other way. I can't think of
the right name for that corner, so I can do a search to find a site to show
me how to do it. I have so many projects sitting here uncompleted just
because I can't miter a corner without it looking like I did it behind my
back in the mirror.

cyndi

Old September 7th 05, 03:42 PM
Julia in MN

Here are a couple of pages that show how to do unmitered corners. I hope
you find them useful.
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/...quilting/97036
http://www.quilterscache.com/StartQu...ltingfive.html

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old September 7th 05, 03:56 PM
Quiltshophopper

Thank you Julia! That's exactly what I needed.
cyndi

Old September 7th 05, 05:17 PM

"Quiltshophopper" wrote in message
Thank you Julia! That's exactly what I needed.
cyndi

What was?
Was there a link?
Was it posted here?

Old September 7th 05, 09:15 PM
Quiltshophopper

Yes, there was a link to "About.com" and another link to quilterscache
quilt lessons. Both had pictures for those of me who has to learn by doing.

cyndi

What was?
Was there a link?
Was it posted here?

Old September 8th 05, 03:18 PM
Debra

On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:17:52 -0400, "L"
wrote:

"Quiltshophopper" wrote in message
Thank you Julia! That's exactly what I needed.
cyndi

What was?
Was there a link?
Was it posted here?

Here are the links to the binding instructions that Julia posted:
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/...quilting/97036
http://www.quilterscache.com/StartQu...ltingfive.html

Debra in VA
See my quilts at

binding technique -- new to me, YMMV the black rose Quilting 22 April 1st 05 05:07 PM
translate Johan Yarn 5 June 2nd 04 11:11 AM
translate Johan Machine Knit 0 June 1st 04 02:28 PM
Perfect Mitered Corner Sylvia Blanchard Needlework 4 November 19th 03 05:39 AM
Judging quilts and bindings . . . . Donna in Idaho Quilting 23 August 31st 03 02:26 PM