Buttons

Old April 26th 11, 11:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells[_3_]

Default Buttons

If anyone is interested in Buttons, DSisIL the Button Collector was
interviewed on tv,and can be seen he

http://jeremynicholas.co.uk/?p=2062

Only about 2 minutes long.
--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside
Old April 27th 11, 08:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Good for Jenny!
Now I have a small idea of why she finds them so fascinating.
I, like most people I'm sure, had no idea there was so much about them -
so much history and knowledge to acquire. Great snippet. Thanks Sally.
..
In message , Sally Swindells
writes
If anyone is interested in Buttons, DSisIL the Button Collector was
interviewed on tv,and can be seen he

http://jeremynicholas.co.uk/?p=2062

Only about 2 minutes long.

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old April 27th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
MunnDE

If anyone is interested in Buttons, DSisIL the Button
Collector was interviewed on tv,and can be seen he

http://jeremynicholas.co.uk/?p=2062

Only about 2 minutes long.
--
Sally at the Seaside ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk
http://picasaweb.google.com/SallySeaside

What a fun video! I sorta collect buttons and am always
looking for them. Have an old jacket that is missing one
little button. Sigh. I'm going to have to buy 10 new ones
so that they all will match.

Thanks again for sharing. Love this type of history.

Donna
in WA

Old April 27th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Thanks Sally, that was fascinating!
Roberta in D

Old April 28th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Only 2 minutes isn't long enough. I have many old buttons but I had never
thought of the history of them.

Dee in Oz

Old April 28th 11, 03:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Ginger in CA

That was a fun little piece, thanks for sharing!

Donna, who says all the buttons have to match? Keep the same color or
size, mix it up a little!

Ginger in CA

Old April 29th 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Thanks. I forwarded the site to my sister-in-law. She has recently
retired and is expanding her hobby of collecting buttons. She was
visiting us last week and left with several bags of buttons. We doubt
any of them are valuable but she enjoys making things out of ordinary
buttons.

Susan

wrote:

If anyone is interested in Buttons, DSisIL the Button Collector was
interviewed on tv,and can be seen he

http://jeremynicholas.co.uk/?p=2062

Only about 2 minutes long.

Buttons....even quilty buttons Sunny Quilting 4 November 5th 06 12:06 AM
Mary E buttons and Daisy Kingdom buttons for sale carol Marketplace 0 March 17th 06 09:29 AM
Mary E buttons and Daisy Kingdom buttons carol Quilting 0 March 17th 06 01:00 AM
Looking for Buttons Kevin Sewing 2 October 15th 03 01:45 AM
Buttons Goldie Sewing 0 October 12th 03 11:26 PM