Atlas Pasta Machine motor

Old January 5th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
TheDormouse

Default Atlas Pasta Machine motor

Hi, and Happy New Year to all.

I wrote a month or so ago, and didn't get any responses, so I'll try
this again.

I got an Atlas pasta machine motor, and in the accompanying literature
it said not to run the motor for longer than 15 minutes. Is that just what
they say, or do most people only use the pasta machine with motor for 15
minutes, and then switch to the hand crank? I haven't used mine yet, because
I'm worried about damaging it, but if others have had no problems running
the motor for longer periods of time, then I'm all ready to dive in and get
some conditioning done without having to use it the "old fashioned" way.

Thanks in advance,
TheDormouse

P.S. Sorry if this is a duplicate post, but it never showed up in my
newsgroup listing of posts 24 hours after I'd written it.

Atlas Pasta Machine Motor and 15min limitation TheDormouse Polymer Clay 1 December 1st 06 02:53 PM
sewing machinery sewing machinery Beads 0 March 27th 06 03:27 PM
sewing machinery sewing machinery Yarn 0 March 22nd 06 08:03 AM
sewing machinery sewing machinery Needlework 0 March 22nd 06 08:01 AM
Sewing Machine FAQ Diana Curtis Quilting 0 September 1st 04 02:30 PM