Does FimoUSA exist?

Old December 9th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
[email protected]

Default Does FimoUSA exist?

I recently placed an order for a large quantity of polymer clay with
FimoUSA (http://store.fimousa.com/)) via their website several weeks
ago. I've yet to receive it. I've sent them 4 emails and have had no
response. I tried calling the listed phone number
(1-888-310-FIMO(3466) but the recording says the number is out of
service. Does anyone know if they exist? They did charge me for the
order. Thanks in advance for any information.

Paula

Old December 10th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Sarajane Helm

that company has a history of taking orders they do not fill. Report them
to the BBB in Las Vegas and you will find that others have had that
experience as well. His parents own Accent Import/Exports and are the
importers of Fimo to the USA.
--
Sarajane's Polyclay Gallery
Beads-Dolls-Wearable Art

See the progress at "Pieces"
http://www.polyclay.com/store.htm

ps.com...

Old December 10th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
FlameNwind

Dependent upon which credit card or pay service (i.e. PayPal, BidPay, etc.)
you used, you are not totally without protection. Contact your credit
card/pay service company and report the failure to fulfill and request a
chargeback.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had this type of experience while shopping
online. Although there is poor customer service and shady business
practices in "brick and mortar" companies, the internet is still new enough
that often one bad experience makes people shy about shopping online again.
I hope this negative experience only encourages you to get to KNOW those you
are buying from (this newsgroup is a GREAT source of references!) and does
not cause you to be afraid of online shopping.

Hope you have a grand holiday!
Lori

ps.com...

Old December 11th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.polymer-clay
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Paula,

They are notoriously nonresponsive. Do a chargeback through your credit
card immediately.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com