Any body want to swap links?

Old November 16th 03, 07:48 PM
dawn

Default Any body want to swap links?

I'm expanding my clay links. Anybody want to exchange links? If so, e-mail
me at and send me your info and I'll send you mine.
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html

Old November 19th 03, 09:36 PM
dawn

I've had only one response to my links request. (pout) If there is anyone
else, feel free to contact me. thanks!
Dawn Stubitsch
http://www.thumbprintkids.com
http://www.thumbprintkids.com/pages/caketoppers.html
m...

Old November 19th 03, 11:10 PM
JSS

This is a great idea but my links need serious cleaning so they are not fit
for sharing. I bet others are in the same boat. Maybe after the holidays
we can get this going. Thanks for the offer.
Jackie Sw

Old November 20th 03, 04:13 PM
Sjpolyclay

Dawn, I think I already have you on my links page, but I'll check and add if
not , next time I add links. (About every month or two)
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old November 21st 03, 03:44 AM
dawn

Hi Sarajane, I've already got your link on my site so you probably have mine
too. Thanks for asking though! Anybody else?