Since you have all gone silent again

Old September 12th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Default Since you have all gone silent again

Here is a few bead-y things from New Hampshire US

Well, it appears I'm going to miss Bead Bop in a few weeks. My son has a
hockey game in Berlin NH (nearly in Canada) one of the days; DH and I just
prefer Dad drives on those multi-hour trip. My daughter has games, both
weekend days near Boston MA. I just donąt have the energy to bop, drive to a
game in MA and then try and drive to more shops.

But, if anyone is interested

http://www.nhbeadbop.com/

My favorite bead store, Castleander Beads is on the bop. What makes this a
prefect circle is that I met Tori, the owner, through hockey.
---

Now that we've settled into school routine, I'm trying to reorganize my bead
stash. (along with my quilting stash, my cross stitch stash and my TBR
piles) What I really want to do it buy a hardware organizer, make it pretty
and use that for loose stuff and/or anything that is bags or tubes.

Got a belated b'day present - a gorgeous beaded necklace from a good friend.
She has a great eye for color and I'm planning on wearing it today to the
baby shower we're headed before hockey. OK - I'll leave it on at the rink
too. LOL

I'm still pairing up beads to go with the owl fob. I found a pearl grey silk
cord that fits the bill. Most likely, I'll sew on the couple of beads I'll
use this and use fold over crimps for the hardware. I have some grey satiny
material to make a gift/storage bag for him.

And finally, what did I do with that bracelet I made for myself back in
August. I had found some lovely golden glass beads that made the prefect
foil for some gold washed ruby ladybugs. I had strung them on elastic so I
could wear it a few days while decided it I loved it or wanted to change
something - maybe add some thing floral or a tiny bit of bling. Put it down,
don't remember where and still haven't found it. It will be in the last
place I look......

Have a good weekend all, I've got a busy one. I'm off to do some more
laundry, wrap the baby gift, have another cup of tea and maybe finish the
newest Dick Francis and son before anyone wakes up.

Cheryl

Old September 12th 09, 04:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Can we see some pictures of the beadwork please
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 13th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

If I take a picture of the necklace, could you post it on your website? I
don't have one...or I could put it on Facebook and make it a public album.

When I'm happy with the owl, I'll do the same thing if that works.

Cheryl

Old September 13th 09, 07:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

I could try to put it on my website.
send the picture as a J-peg.
Shirley

In message , Cheryl Isaak
writes

Old September 13th 09, 12:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Cheryl Isaak

Just give me until Tuesday - I have more hockey today and lots of "Mom
stuff" to deal with along with the aggravation of trying to get the condo
spiffed up enough for a new tenant. Didn't know that roller shades are a
scarce item now.