AD - New lampwork by Kandice Seeber today!

Old June 7th 09, 11:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber[_2_]

Default AD - New lampwork by Kandice Seeber today!

Good afternoon all! I hope you're having a great weekend....it's been
so hot here that this is the first chance I have gotten to make beads
in days, so... here are some new beads today! I have a nice large set
on ebay in the same colors as the Water Girl set I sold here in the
last couple weeks. Check out the Auctions page to see the new Water
Girl set!

http://www.lampwork.net/auctions.html

Thanks so much for reading and have a great week!

Kandice
Old June 13th 09, 03:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

¢¾ ¢¾ ¢¾
Hot DAMN, Kandice!! Those colors and your mad skills.....!!!! Now
I'm gonna start the day crying. .. . .....
(Kevin goes for a job interview next week.......someday I'll be able
to buy lampwork [or ANY beads] again. I will, I swear I'll never go
hungry -- uh, I mean beadless! -- again)
Love ya, babycakes!
~ Soozie
¢¾ ¢¾ ¢¾

Old June 13th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Holy Moly she's back.
How wonderful to see you again Sooz.

Have you come to rescue the group again from extinction.

We have very few posts like we did when you first jumped in.
Hugs
Shirley

In message
, Dr.
Sooz writes

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 16th 09, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather[_2_]

Glad to see you are not just a "figment" etc......so thought I would say
hello and "glad to see you".....even tho we have not formally met, lol.

Heather