Design Team Call

Old January 18th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
1iceprincess

Default Design Team Call

http://www.deco-pages.com Design Team Call

Deco-Pages is now accepting designers, established or just starting
out. Our designers do not have to be exclusive. We have a wonderful
team of designers who all go the extra mile to help make Deco-Pages a
friendly, creative, fun place to hang out. There is a wide variety of
challenges that you can be involved with to help promote your kits and
your relationship with our community. If you love digital scrapbooking
then Deco-Pages is a wonderful place to hang up your hat! We have
competitive commissions, We do not charge set up fees, and Deco-Pages
pays all of the paypal fees. We have an extensive group of volunteers
who will help you to promote your kits and challenges.

If you are interested in joining us, Please send the following
information to
deb @ deco-pages.com (Remember to remove the spaces before and after
the @ sign. These were put in there to avoid spam.) Please put "Design
Team Inquiry" in the subject line of your email.
Your name, address, phone, and email
- A short paragraph about yourself
- Links to all stores you sell at, if applicable
- A link to any online galleries, blog, etc. where I can see
additional work
- A kit you designed (While commercial use items are ok, please
send a kit that includes something completely original by you.)

We look forward to hearing from you!