What is going on? OT

Old May 13th 04, 04:56 AM
Candace

ya just never know what you might find in boxes

Kathy K

*evil grin* something about a gal named Pandora comes to mind....

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess

Old May 13th 04, 06:27 AM
Dr. Sooz

Okay......I'm opening the big ol' box.
~~tremble~~
~~
Sooz

Oh holy CRAP!!!!
KLUNKKLUNKKLUNK

(and I'm not even done yet!)
I have to go to BED now too. SHEESH.

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 13th 04, 09:49 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yey!!!!!! It's about freaking time, too. LOL - kidding, sweetie.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Okay......I'm opening the big ol' box.
~~tremble~~
~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old May 14th 04, 03:23 AM
Kalera Stratton

Wheeeeeeee BIG OLD GRIN

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old May 15th 04, 10:25 PM
K. M. Chan

Vegas Beads is the newest store... their grand opening is at the end of
this month. I visited them a couple of weeks ago when they first
opened, but they only had a little bit of stock in. I did get some cute
beads, tho'.

There's also Beads Plus in the shopping center at Sahara and Decatur,
which is a nice store. There are a couple of others, but I don't recall
their names (but one is on Eastern near the outlet center that's at the
South end of the Strip).

My favorite is still San Gabriel Bead Company in Arcadia (CA), tho'... a
very dangerous .8 of a mile away from my house!

Karen

Debbie B wrote:
That's it - That's the store I couldn't remember the name of.

Woo Hoo