AD: Bead auctions PLUS suggestions please!

Old November 17th 03, 11:53 PM
K&N

Default AD: Bead auctions PLUS suggestions please!

Hello!
I just don't have time to do shows or sell my creations in the normal
everyday ways. Until life settles down I'm going to try some auction
sights.

If you buy things on any of the auction sites, would you take a look at
these and let me know what you think? Plus any suggestions you have would
be really appreciated.

http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=753255312
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=753256432

Also if you have requests/recommendations on the types of beads or related
items that might be more likely to sell, that would be appreciated too!

Thanks!
Nan

Old November 18th 03, 02:13 AM
Lisa

Quite frankly, I would like to know the size of the beads.
Are they glazed?
Are they polished?
Do they have a finish on them?

Lisa

Old November 19th 03, 01:30 AM
Juanita Floyd

Hi Nan,

I agree with the statement below. I also think you may do better with more
uniform sizes and shapes.

Juanita

Quite frankly, I would like to know the size of the beads.
Are they glazed?
Are they polished?
Do they have a finish on them?

HREF=http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=rvns
brk&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25BE Bay Items/B/A

May fate bless us all according to our deeds.
Old November 19th 03, 04:15 AM
K&N

sounds like a good idea Juanita... I will have to try some different things
and see how they work out.

Thanks! Nan

Old November 19th 03, 02:57 AM
Kandice Seeber

My suggestions would be to use a white background for pics instead of a
black one - it really helps with visability.
Also, with handmade work, people generally get more bids when they use the
25 cent gallery pic option. Take a look at ebay in the categories you sell
in and look at the competition to get a better idea of what sells, etc.
Good luck!
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs