REALLY Can't Wait for Tucson!

Old January 12th 04, 11:10 PM
Karen_AZ

Default REALLY Can't Wait for Tucson!

For those who don't read WC, (and it slipped by pretty quietly anyway), I
cheerfully volunteered to help out a seller who ended up abandonded (for
good reason) by her partner-to-be for a booth in Tucson. That means I get to
sell in Tucson again this year! We chatted on the phone today and giggle
she realized she's a former customer of mine, from my Dancing Spider days.
LOL I think we'll work out really well together and I'm SO excited about
selling again! I have bunches of beads ready to go, and three weeks to play
with more new stuff. Good thing I bought that extra glass for Xmas!

So, for anyone planning on coming to Tucson, I'll be at the Bead Renaissance
show. My dream come true from a few years back, I get to "commute." I feel
so lucky all of a sudden!

Back to the torch!

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

Old January 13th 04, 12:41 AM
Mj

What's your booth number?? I should be hitting both Best Bead Show and Bead
Renaissance on Wednesday, 2/4.

Mj

--
Marjean Cline

Old January 14th 04, 05:27 AM
roxan

I am so jealous, I have wanted to be able to afford to go to Tucson for the
last 5 years. I would think I died and went to heaven. Have a great time.
Roxan

Too Cool to Wait!!!! Karen_AZ Beads 4 November 20th 03 02:13 AM
wait my love alia Beads 4 September 28th 03 07:21 AM