Automatic needle threader

Old November 15th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Automatic needle threader

I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website, www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

Louisa
Old November 15th 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

wrote:
I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,
www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

Louisa

I am glad you posted this. Louisa! When I was in Japan a couple of years
back, my daughter-in-law bought me one from a booth, by a big temple in
Tokyo. It was the last the man had, and the instructions are all
Japanese. Maybe I shall have to buy one of these, and transfer the
instructions to my little Japanese one.

I did tell Aya a fib, and that I had used it and loved it. I didn't want
to hurt her feelings; she was so happy she had found something that
would interest me!

I LOVE Lee Valley stuff! I enjoyed wandering around the shop in Halifax.

Gillian
Old November 15th 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep ©

wrote:
I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,
www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

Louisa

My uncle used to have one of these. He used to darn his own socks, and
couldn't see to thread the needle. This was 20 or so years ago.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old November 16th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

Louisa.Duck wrote
I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website, www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

I shall hint about this to my son--he loves a reason to stop by Lee Valley.

Dawnw

Old November 16th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

I shall hint about this to my son--he loves a reason to stop by Lee Valley.

Dawnw

Don't we all?

Louisa
Old November 16th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

Louisa wrote
I shall hint about this to my son--he loves a reason to stop by Lee
Valley.

Dawnw

Don't we all?

Louisa

We don't have a Lee Valley in Regina. (pouting)
Dawne

Old November 16th 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
flitterbit

wrote:
I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,
www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

Louisa

I bought one of those, and it works a treat! Lee Valley carries so much
interesting stuff, over the years it's become one of my favourite places
to shop.
Old November 18th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Debbie Rice

I also really like the picture hook springs so your framed pieces never
shift, item 50K14.01.

And for putting puffed pieces into pre-made frames like Poppy Kreations and
Waxing Moon Designs -- check out the point gun item 86K87.05. A really
decent price; ebay has some ridiculous auctions for the point guns.

Old November 19th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

wrote in message

I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

Louisa

Okay, framing isn't something I know much about, but wish I did. What
does the point gun do for you?

Louisa
Old November 19th 08, 10:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 11/18/08 8:34 PM, in article
,

wrote in message

I just received my Lee Valley Tools Christmas catalogue, and there's a
neat little gadget for threading your needle automatically. You can
see it on their website,
www.leevalley.com, item # 45K27.05 . The
picture is actually large enough to see the item clearly!

Louisa

Okay, framing isn't something I know much about, but wish I did. What
does the point gun do for you?

Louisa

Ah - a chance to use what I know about framing. A point gun works like a
stapler to push points, little pieces of metal, into the frame to hold your
piece in place.

Cheryl

OT - automatic email reply Johanna Gibson Quilting 6 August 2nd 07 10:33 PM
Bernina threader bdiane Quilting 3 April 20th 05 12:44 AM
Automatic window candles Felice Friese Needlework 1 November 5th 04 11:30 PM
needle threader BDS2pds Needlework 3 July 1st 04 05:04 PM
singer automatic zigzagger attachment Sharon Berman Sewing 2 November 27th 03 11:18 AM