Hope Bryan's dad

Old March 11th 06, 10:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Hope Bryan's dad

This is Chris, Hope Bryan's "sister". Her father passed away this
morning, so if she is in something(like the squares exchange) it might
be a little late. I sent a message to Liz(her exchange partner)
through the group, but I don't know what else she might be doing, and I
wanted to make sure that y'all got the word.
Thanks,
Chris

Old March 11th 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

" wrote in message
oups.com...
This is Chris, Hope Bryan's "sister". Her father passed away this
morning, so if she is in something(like the squares exchange) it might
be a little late. I sent a message to Liz(her exchange partner)
through the group, but I don't know what else she might be doing, and I
wanted to make sure that y'all got the word.
Thanks,
Chris

Thank you for letting us know, Chris.
DO let Hope know that I'm thinking of her......
Noreen

Old March 11th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Sympathies and Prayers for Hope and her Family.

Diane

Old March 11th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Prayers going out to all of you at this time.

I will be thinking of you at this time.

Darlene in Toronto

Old March 11th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Chris,
Thank you for posting this sad information to the group. Please send
Hope and her family my sincerest sympathies.

Janise, Hope's February 6X6 partner

oups.com...

Old March 12th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Please let Hope and her family know they are in our thoughts and
prayers,
Marie and the cats

Old March 12th 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

" skrev i melding
oups.com...
This is Chris, Hope Bryan's "sister". Her father passed away this
morning, so if she is in something(like the squares exchange) it might
be a little late. I sent a message to Liz(her exchange partner)
through the group, but I don't know what else she might be doing, and
wanted to make sure that y'all got the word.
Thanks,
Chris

Warm thoughts to Hope and family!
Aud