Columbus, OH area quilt shops

Old January 12th 05, 06:40 PM
Gerry Leath

Default Columbus, OH area quilt shops

We'll be traveling from Cleveland to Columbus for a woodworking show for DH
this Saturday. Are there any mustn't miss quilt shops that I can drag him
to after my suffering? Thanks. Gail

Old January 12th 05, 11:08 PM
Don/Gen

Quilt Beginnings on E. Broad St., Quilt Trends off Busch Blvd., Quilt Pox
Shoppe in Hilliard(and they're having a big sale on Sat).
Gen

Old January 13th 05, 01:22 AM
maryd

if you have the time, drive up thru Holmes county and go to Miller's Dry
Goods in Charm. 2 buildings of patterns, fabrics, and completed quilts.
http://www.millersdrygoods.com/

--
Mary
"Gerry Leath" wrote in message
: We'll be traveling from Cleveland to Columbus for a woodworking show for
DH
: this Saturday. Are there any mustn't miss quilt shops that I can drag him
: to after my suffering? Thanks. Gail
:
:

Old January 13th 05, 04:41 AM
BarbQuilts

I haven't been there in several years, but The Glass Thimble is on High
Street in Columbus.

--
BarbQuilts
take out the Cat to reply

"Gerry Leath" wrote in message
We'll be traveling from Cleveland to Columbus for a woodworking show for

DH
this Saturday. Are there any mustn't miss quilt shops that I can drag
him
to after my suffering? Thanks. Gail

Quilt Shops With Entertainment for Husbands QuiltiM Quilting 35 October 6th 04 03:46 PM
Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Quilt Shops in Florida Sherry Starr Quilting 3 April 8th 04 02:09 PM
Setting up my quilt area in Florida SusanTorrens Quilting 4 November 4th 03 03:39 PM
Minneapolis area glass shops? Jane McClure Glass 0 August 23rd 03 07:03 AM