Question about a company

Old May 29th 04, 05:29 AM
Debbie B

Default Question about a company

Has anyone else received an email from General Beads?
Their website is www.genbead.com
I received an email from them.
--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short

---

Old May 29th 04, 06:45 AM
Debbie B

Thanks. I don't like it when I get an email directly to my email from a
company that I didn't request info from.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
On Sat, 29 May 2004 0:29:37 -0400, Debbie B wrote
(in message . net):

Has anyone else received an email from General Beads?
Their website is www.genbead.com
I received an email from them.

I've heard of them, and heard that their brick and mortar store (in San
Francisco?) is good. However, they win the hands-down award for worst
website design ever. Trying to find anything on that wretched, buggy site

is
more than I'm willing to do, even if they were giving the beads away for
free.

I called to see if they had a paper catalog, and they told me to use the

web
site. At that point, I gave up. There are lots of other vendors out

there
with comparable prices and sites that don't give me a headache.

Kathy N-V

---

Old May 29th 04, 07:06 AM
Dr. Sooz

Has anyone else received an email from General Beads?

Nope.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old May 29th 04, 02:35 PM
Margie

On Sat, 29 May 2004 04:29:37 GMT, "Debbie B"
wrote:

Has anyone else received an email from General Beads?
Their website is www.genbead.com
I received an email from them.

I've not heard of them before and I get around Debbie.

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old May 30th 04, 06:57 AM
Christina Peterson

I've shopped at General Beads in SF. Got a ton of great stuff, but have
never ordered online from them.

Tina

ink.net...

Old May 30th 04, 04:24 PM
Armand Vine

I tried their web site yesterday and it is horrible. The store may be good,
but I will not return to the web site.
Armand

Old May 31st 04, 07:24 AM
Kalera Stratton

Bead ho!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

wrote:

Has anyone else received an email from General Beads?
Their website is www.genbead.com
I received an email from them.

I've not heard of them before and I get around Debbie.

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

A question for lampworkers Diana Curtis Beads 42 May 7th 04 07:26 PM
Not really an AD, but a marketing question, need advice Kandice Seeber Beads 26 April 4th 04 10:39 AM
Question on lampwork beads Cheryl Beads 18 February 19th 04 05:07 AM
Pricing Question Lisa Kisner Beads 6 September 30th 03 11:14 AM
Typical beginner question Cheryl Beads 6 September 6th 03 02:25 AM