2006 Projects?

Old January 1st 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Default Fabric 2006 Projects?

On 1/1/06 3:32 PM, in article , "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

lucretia borgia wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:50:09 -0800, Karen C - California
wrote:

lucretia borgia wrote:

I can't vote
for a man who would like women back in the kitchen, likely barefoot
and pregnant

I'm already barefoot and you're beyond getting pregnant.......

True but I did see a bright star in the east recently lol

I always thought that was for the virgins rather than the crones.

Elizabeth (ducking and covering)

And crones do give birth these days!

Cheryl

Old January 1st 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

And crones do give birth these days!

Cheryl

Yes, but usually with medical intervention, and I don't see Sheena going
to a doctor and begging for *that*.

--
Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

WIP: July birthstone, Flowers of Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

See my designs exclusively at www.TyWolfeDesigns.com

Editor/Proofreader http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old January 2nd 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 15:30:13 -0500, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:29:07 -0600, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

I received my card from Elections Canada this a.m. plus one other.
When they called to enumerate, with a straight face I said the other
person who lived here was Bucket Mackenzie. So he received his card
too. I think I might frame his.

I think you should take Bucket to the poll, along with his card and his
rabies certificate as ID, and demand he be allowed to vote. (He's not a
Conservative, is he????)
Dawne

I don't think so, he's a red cat. Better not take him to vote, he
probably votes Liebral and we don't want them back in with a majority
lol

If he's red, I doubt he votes Liberal.

Elizabeth

Up here, north of the border, the Liberals tout red, the far left a
sort of orangey colour. Though now that you mention it, Bucket does
have that communistic tendency to believe that what is mine is his and
what is his is his own.
Old January 2nd 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 15:32:54 -0500, "Dr. Brat"
wrote:

I'm already barefoot and you're beyond getting pregnant.......

True but I did see a bright star in the east recently lol

I always thought that was for the virgins rather than the crones.

Elizabeth (ducking and covering)

God forbid I should be a virgin at my age! But a crone??? You can
run, you can duck, but never fast enough lol
Old January 2nd 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:28:51 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

True but I did see a bright star in the east recently lol

I always thought that was for the virgins rather than the crones.

Elizabeth (ducking and covering)

And crones do give birth these days!

Cheryl

Bite your tongue !!!

Lucille

This is one crone that is not interested!

Make that two! I was bemused to see that Italian gynae bragging
about he could make an 80 year old woman pregnant. I felt ONLY a man
could make a statement like that.

Re-reading that - he didn't mean make her pregnant in the natural way,
clinically with hormones etc. I know Italians are rated as excellent
lovers but hey, even they aren't that good lol
Old January 2nd 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 14:43:54 -0800, Karen C - California
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

And crones do give birth these days!

Cheryl

Yes, but usually with medical intervention, and I don't see Sheena going
to a doctor and begging for *that*.

Not even with the star in the east!
Old January 2nd 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

lucretia borgia wrote:

Make that two! I was bemused to see that Italian gynae bragging
about he could make an 80 year old woman pregnant. I felt ONLY a man
could make a statement like that.

Only a man would think that was a good idea.

Old January 2nd 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 16:19:22 -0800, Karen C - California
wrote:

lucretia borgia wrote:

Make that two! I was bemused to see that Italian gynae bragging
about he could make an 80 year old woman pregnant. I felt ONLY a man
could make a statement like that.

Only a man would think that was a good idea.

Maybe the men you know, but not all men are like that. Actually, I
don't call them men, I call them "guys." Men who are mature and
respectful do not think like that, or make statements like that.