new webshots uploads

Old January 5th 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Default new webshots uploads

I have uploaded some photos to my Winston, Machine Embroidery,
UFO's&Wip's albums. I had found some machine embroideries on the
internet which depicted an Ob/gyn - since one of my nephews is in that
profession, it was appropriate to use the embroideries to make a
couple of Xmas tree ornaments.
I was sent a couple of half-yard pieces of green Xmas fabric which
became the inspiration for the three table runners that I quickly made
for gifts this year - I still have some of the fabric leftover too.
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
jennellh
Old January 5th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di

Hi Jenellh,

I have to say what really beautiful quilts you have in your albums.
I especially like the Watercolor UFO.

Di
In very very hot
Vic. Australia

Old January 5th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Jennell, where did you get your spiderman panel? I have 2 grandsons who
would love to have this. I was thinking of making then Quillows and this
would be perfect!

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old January 5th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

I love the watercolor too. Of course, I'm always glad to see new pictures
of Winston. It appears that he finds the staff adequate. What a precious
kitty. Polly

Old January 5th 08, 03:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls in NL.

Oh Jennelh , i'm in love with your Shambles wallhanging..
I would LOVE to have something like that of my Kyra.. I 'm jealous!!
So beautiful.. well done!!

Els.

Old January 5th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Thank you Di, I do have a framing border ready to attach and one day,
it could be a finished project. jennellh

"jennellh" wrote in message

I have uploaded some photos to my Winston, Machine Embroidery,
UFO's&Wip's albums. *I had found some machine embroideries on the
internet which depicted an Ob/gyn - since one of my nephews is in that
profession, it was appropriate to use the embroideries to make a
couple of Xmas tree ornaments.
I was sent a couple of half-yard pieces of green Xmas fabric which
became the inspiration for the three table runners that I quickly made
for gifts this year - I still have some of the fabric leftover too.
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
jennellh- Hide quoted text -

Old January 5th 08, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

The panels were found at Walmart which is the best place to find any
licensed fabrics in Canada. jennellh

Old January 5th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

Thank you Els, Shambles was made using the pp pattern from an old
Quiltmaker issue - it also was a perfect match for a photo of my
friend's dog, hence the name. jennellh

Old January 5th 08, 04:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

I did read the Winston story and it made me very uneasy when I noticed Yogi
standing in the pantry this morning. He never goes in there; nothing
interesting to a Yorkie . . . usually. He didn't seem 'on alert' and
wandered on out. If he goes back in, I'm going to check and see if any of
his toys are 'twitching'. Polly

Webshots. Sally Swindells Quilting 0 January 16th 06 02:32 AM
webshots? KJ Quilting 7 September 12th 05 05:01 PM
Webshots maryd \(Oregon\) Quilting 3 July 19th 04 01:08 PM
Pix on Webshots Allison Quilting 24 July 16th 04 07:26 PM
New uploads Mary in Oregon Quilting 8 March 2nd 04 08:35 PM