Our Quilt Guilds

Old January 12th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Our Quilt Guilds

Great thread, Michelle! My local guild: www.ppqg.org
To see me and/or some of my work, click on Show and Tell, April 2009 (Night
Chapter: S&T and UFO) and March 2009 (Night Chapter S&T) and probably a few
others. Look for Patricia W. or Divas QOV.
I am also a member of www.vcq.org which Ragmop mentioned in the LC thread.

Pat in Virginia

"Michelle G." wrote in message
Hi Everybody!
I think it would be fun to see all the quilt guilds we belong to; so, how
about we all send a link to our guild's website. It should be fun. Mine
is http://newbraunfelsareaquiltguild.org
By the way, I'm the webmistress.
Michelle G.

Old January 12th 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!

Cool.
I used to live just a few blocks from the Garden Center in S.M.,
before the quilters were organized. g
Ah, co-chair of programs- good for you!

Cheers!

R/Sandy

On 1/12/10 8:54 AM, in article
, "Marcella Peek"
wrote:

Fun!

Ours is
http://www.peninsulaquilters.org

marcella

Old January 12th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN[_5_]

My local guild is Quilters' Sew-ciety in Rochester, MN
http://qsrochester.org/. I also belong to Minnesota Quilters
http://www.mnquilt.org/

Julia in MN

--
-----------
http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/default.html

Old January 12th 10, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sartorresartus

The only Guild I am a memeber of is the National one http://www.quiltmuseum.org.uk/
Its website is about to become all-singing all-dancing, so visit it
more than once. It should have gone live by now, so there must have
been a hitch.

There are groups in my area, but I haven't joined any of them yet,
though I hope to one day. I am just becoming a Volunteer at St
Stephen's. The new exhibition is dear to my heart as there will be
three of my Great Aunt's quilts on show and they are making a replica
of one of them to show the process.

I'm so proud of this; I shall post photos later.

Nel
(Gadget Queen)
Old January 12th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

Sartorresartus wrote:
The only Guild I am a memeber of is the National one http://www.quiltmuseum.org.uk/
Its website is about to become all-singing all-dancing, so visit it
more than once. It should have gone live by now, so there must have
been a hitch.

There are groups in my area, but I haven't joined any of them yet,
though I hope to one day. I am just becoming a Volunteer at St
Stephen's. The new exhibition is dear to my heart as there will be
three of my Great Aunt's quilts on show and they are making a replica
of one of them to show the process.

I'm so proud of this; I shall post photos later.

Nel
(Gadget Queen)

AND she's teaching there!

I have slept under those quilts: Seems slightly odd that they are now
museum pieces! Makes me feel old!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old January 13th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

They were around then. They just met in San Carlos back then.

I think the jobs are out of date - this year I'm doing workshops :-)
Oh, and making coffee. Why does no one ever want that job? Give me the
job with no paperwork!

marcella

Old January 13th 10, 01:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle[_2_]

Hi everyone,
Long time since I posted, had a setting wrong in my program.

My quilt guild is
Seasidepiecemakers.com
We have a show every other year and it is coming up on March 12, 13.
Big show and gorgeous raffle quilt. Can be seen on the web page.
Great to be back.
Anna Belle in Palm Bay where is it extremely COLD!!!!

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:13:58 -0600, "Michelle G."

Old January 13th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise in Iowa[_2_]

Welcome back! Thanks for the link to the raffle quilt - it is gorgeous!
I'd love to see that one in person. Wow!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old January 13th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria[_2_]

Both guilds I have been involved with have big coffee makers
that take awhile to get going. The coffee person has to show
up earlier than everyone else. That is why around here.
I did programs years ago. It is a lot of work but cool to get
the classes/teachers with your interests.. (at least somewhat)
What workshops have you planned?
Taria

"Michelle G." wrote:

Hi Everybody!
I think it would be fun to see all the quilt guilds we belong to; so,
how
about we all send a link to our guild's website. It should be fun.
Mine
is
http://newbraunfelsareaquiltguild.org
By the way, I'm the webmistress.
Michelle G.

Anyone wanna chat -- Quilt Show room Quilt Police free Bronnie Quilting 0 March 26th 08 05:31 AM
Anchorage, Ak guilds and shops susiemw Quilting 1 January 17th 06 06:10 AM
Quiilt Guilds and their By Laws She in PA Quilting 6 August 30th 05 06:02 PM
guilds in seattle Dr.Quilter Quilting 8 July 22nd 04 06:24 PM
Quilting guilds in WA Sindir Quilting 2 November 6th 03 07:23 AM