Our Quilt Guilds

Old January 12th 10, 06:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle G.

Default Our Quilt Guilds

Hi Everybody!
I think it would be fun to see all the quilt guilds we belong to; so, how
about we all send a link to our guild's website. It should be fun. Mine is
http://newbraunfelsareaquiltguild.org
By the way, I'm the webmistress.
Michelle G.

Old January 12th 10, 01:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Lovely site! Good work :-) Makes me want to join your guild.
Do we include these on our rctq site?
Roberta in D

Old January 12th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Maureen Wozniak

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:13:58 -0600, Michelle G. wrote
(in article ):

Hi Everybody!
I think it would be fun to see all the quilt guilds we belong to; so, how
about we all send a link to our guild's website. It should be fun. Mine is
http://newbraunfelsareaquiltguild.org
By the way, I'm the webmistress.
Michelle G.

Our is www.springfieldquilts.com

Maureen

Old January 12th 10, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in CNY

I loved the "show and tell". You seem to have a great bunch of ladies!
amy in CNY
Old January 12th 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

I'm with Casual Quilters -- we don't have a website -- just a Yahoo! group
for members.

--
Kate in MI

Old January 12th 10, 02:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marcella Peek

Fun!

Ours is http://www.peninsulaquilters.org

marcella

Old January 12th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Arizona is a bit different, possibly. G
The "big guild" is http://www.azquiltersguild.org
This guild has over 40 chapters, and some of them have websites too.
The chapter I belong to is Busy Bees, no site (But I am chapter chair/
"Queen Bee" for this year. G)
Then there is the smaller "guild" of which I am a former president and
therefore lifetime member:
http://www.paqa.org
Have fun looking.

Pati, in Phx

Old January 12th 10, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tia Mary

Michelle G. wrote:
Hi Everybody!
I think it would be fun to see all the quilt guilds we belong to; so,
how about we all send a link to our guild's website. It should be fun.
Mine is http://newbraunfelsareaquiltguild.org
By the way, I'm the webmistress.
Michelle G.

I belong to the Pine Needlers in Heber/Overgaard, AZ and I have no
idea if they have a website. I'm only there for the summer :-(. I
should probably find a guild here in Magnoliaville to belong to but am
too lazy, I guess -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Old January 12th 10, 07:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

My guild doesn't have a website either. They have an "out of date"
information page that is piggy backed to our sister quilt guild. I
belong to the Limestone Quilters Guild of Kingston ON (125 members) and
site is owned and maintained by the much small Kingston Heirloom Quilters.
http://www.quiltskingston.org/khq/index.html

Susan
quilting as usual

wrote:

Hi Everybody!
I think it would be fun to see all the quilt guilds we belong to; so, how
about we all send a link to our guild's website. It should be fun. Mine is
http://newbraunfelsareaquiltguild.org
By the way, I'm the webmistress.
Michelle G.

Anyone wanna chat -- Quilt Show room Quilt Police free Bronnie Quilting 0 March 26th 08 05:31 AM
Anchorage, Ak guilds and shops susiemw Quilting 1 January 17th 06 06:10 AM
Quiilt Guilds and their By Laws She in PA Quilting 6 August 30th 05 06:02 PM
guilds in seattle Dr.Quilter Quilting 8 July 22nd 04 06:24 PM
Quilting guilds in WA Sindir Quilting 2 November 6th 03 07:23 AM