Please help me find this pattern

Old January 17th 09, 07:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

Default Please help me find this pattern

http://www.freespiritfabric.com/fabr...arge/Quilt.jpg

This quilt by Denyse Schmidt was offered as a free download on the Free
Spirit Fabrics website, but it is gone now. I don't know the name, but
the fabric line is Flea Market Fancy. My googling skills have not
helped. Does anyone know somewhere else it is uploaded. Barring that,
does anyone have a copy that they would share. I'm only asking because
it was a free download. Thanks in advance if you can help.
--

Regards,
anthony
Old January 17th 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati, in Phx

Anthony, you might try going to either/both Free Spirit's site and
Denyse Schmidt's site and sending an email about it. Might be able to
find it that way. G And one or the other might send you the pattern
or link or whatever.

Pati, in Phx

http://www.freespiritfabric.com/fabr.../swatches/A/la...

Old January 17th 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd[_3_]

I found another picture on Denyse's page and it's referred to as a string
quilt made from neckties..... nothing more

--
Mary
http://community.webshots.com/user/m...host=community
g.com...

Old January 18th 09, 08:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Anthony, Here is the direct link to the pdf file for the pattern for
this quilt.

http://www.freespiritfabric.com/grap...erys/t84_1.pdf

Cheers, Mary Helen in Arizona

Old January 18th 09, 11:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

Thank you so much. I figured there had to be another compulsive
bookmarker like me out there. Now I can use up that kit I bought.

Thanks again,
anthony in Clearwater

Old January 18th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Anthony,

You are welcome. Besides being a compulsive bookmarker I am also a
compulsive "Googler", detective, and searcher! If it's out there, I WILL
find it or use a lot of time trying! I put Flea Market Fancy quilt
pattern in the search bar and it came up as the first hit!

Old January 19th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
anthony

Amazing. You are clearly the queen. I put "Denyse Schmidt" and "quilt
pattern" and got lots of good stuff and no pattern. Never thought of
putting in the fabric line. Guess it was too close to see.

I did manage to spend about 2 hours going thru all the hits I did get
though. And found a great tip for lavender-scented steam iron water
that made the whole day worthwhile. I love Google.

anthony in Clearwater

Old January 20th 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

I do appreciate your signature.
Don't think I've said it but I do.

Butterfly ( Email says Butterfly-Wings...cause I had to get a new email
addy....and I previously had used Butterfly)

anthony wrote:
http://www.freespiritfabric.com/fabr...arge/Quilt.jpg

This quilt by Denyse Schmidt was offered as a free download on the Free
Spirit Fabrics website, but it is gone now. I don't know the name, but
the fabric line is Flea Market Fancy. My googling skills have not
helped. Does anyone know somewhere else it is uploaded. Barring that,
does anyone have a copy that they would share. I'm only asking because
it was a free download. Thanks in advance if you can help.

Trying to Find Pattern Sharon Needlework 36 February 13th 08 04:34 PM
Trying to find Bucilla pattern rowanlaurel Needlework 4 January 12th 07 10:36 PM
Help to find a pattern Cats Quilting 9 November 6th 06 10:26 PM
I find a pattern using DMC floss. It has a pattern for tiny fruit lime earrings. ILovemyDoggie. Yarn 4 September 19th 06 09:30 PM
can someone help find a pattern please Stella Fenley Yarn 4 June 22nd 04 07:24 PM