Sharon Schamber's new site. Free stuff.

Old July 31st 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lotsoflavender

Default Sharon Schamber's new site. Free stuff.

Know how you feel, Mary.....if you're using XP, goto Start Search All
files and Folders (I think from memory, I got stupid Vista) and do a search
of your entire computer for two files, one called Pattern1.zip and the other
Pattern2.zip and hopefully they will pop up. You should be able to see
where the little sods have been hiding. It's possible they are in your My
Document folder, if not I'd copy them to the Desktop until you find a more
safe place for them.

Failing that, download them again but before you hit the OK, check to see
where Windows is going to save them.
Happy hunting

Wendy

"MB" wrote in message
OK...I dnlded the files but now I haven't a clue where they are on my
computer !
Please help me find them !!!...Thanks , Mary in VT

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 30, 1:35 pm, Pati Cook wrote:
I signed up and got the free files, but can't print them. And a black
and white line drawing just looks like a lot of work for questionable
results.

This may be a free download, but not sure that it is usable. Sigh.

One of the hazards of the industry.

Pati, in Phx

There is a tutorail for it as well. After I resize it tomorrow I will
have it back up on the website and a newsletter will go out to all the
members.

It is a great tutorial that will explain exactly how to construct the
block.

Pati,

What part of Phoenix are you in? I am based out of Mesa and Sharon is
in Payson.

Old August 1st 07, 03:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected][_2_]

Just to give an update to the group.

We are hard at work on some more videos and product. We have created a
fun video to watch of one of them. It is a Super Fast Longarm video.
It will be updated on our video page on www.sharonschambernetwork.com
later but for now you can view it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHma1d2kedo

If you like it leave a comment or rate it with the stars.

If you haven't signed up yet do so. We will be sending out a very
special offer and some new FREE patterns with tutorials next week to
all the existing members.

Thank you again.

Neil
www.SharonSchamberNetwork.com
Videographer and Slave to Sharon ;-)

Old August 1st 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article .com,
" wrote:

Just to give an update to the group.

We are hard at work on some more videos and product. We have created a
fun video to watch of one of them. It is a Super Fast Longarm video.
It will be updated on our video page on www.sharonschambernetwork.com
later but for now you can view it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHma1d2kedo

If you like it leave a comment or rate it with the stars.

If you haven't signed up yet do so. We will be sending out a very
special offer and some new FREE patterns with tutorials next week to
all the existing members.

Thank you again.

Neil
www.SharonSchamberNetwork.com
Videographer and Slave to Sharon ;-)

Wow! That was impressive, even without the audio explanation!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 1st 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected][_2_]

Wow! That was impressive, even without the audio explanation!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)http://www.sandymike.net

Sandy,

Thank you for the response. Sharon happend to be looking over my
shoulder when I was looking at your site and she said "I love that
quilt and the colors" we were looking at Eureka! Feathers!
It is a beautiful quilt and I love the colors as well.

Again thank you
-Neil

Old August 1st 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article . com,
" wrote:

Wow! That was impressive, even without the audio explanation!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the
obvious)http://www.sandymike.net

Sandy,

Thank you for the response. Sharon happend to be looking over my
shoulder when I was looking at your site and she said "I love that
quilt and the colors" we were looking at Eureka! Feathers!
It is a beautiful quilt and I love the colors as well.

Again thank you
-Neil

Gosh, thanks, Neil -- *and* Sharon! That's high praise, indeed, coming
from her. I may be floating on air for the rest of the day!

Old August 1st 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Sandy,

The compiment was well deserved.

Have a good day.

Old August 1st 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article .com,
wrote:

Sandy,

The compiment was well deserved.

Have a good day.
-Neil

Thanks again!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
http://www.sandymike.net

Click this site to earn money online and win free apple ipod (free membership) harish Quilting 0 April 21st 07 10:05 AM
Site for handmade stuff DAB Yarn 2 February 17th 07 12:26 AM
Join our New Growing Auction Site for FREE and get FREE OFFER Jose Aviles Marketplace 0 September 22nd 06 08:43 PM
OT and bead stuff on my site, not an ad Marisa Cappetta Beads 1 March 9th 04 05:13 PM
This site has neat Jade stuff. But... The Jade Carver Marketplace 0 July 15th 03 12:14 AM