Roll Call!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 4th 05, 01:34 AM
CNYstitcher

Okey Dokey!!

I'm Larisa, posting as CNYstitcher. I'm 32, and have been married for
just over 7 years to a wonderful man who indulges me in fabric and
decorating changes. We have a 4yo boy, recently diganosed with ADHD,
and a 15mo girl, diagnosed with developmental delays. To keep sane, I
quilt, sew clothing, do cross-stitch, and redecorate our house. I
started quilting about 2 or 3 years ago (can't quite remember) and have
determined that this year I will attack things that I have said were too
difficult for me in the past. I have 3 QIs, all cats - Nugget 8yrs,
Shadow 7yrs, and Shadows littermate Spirit. What have i forgotten???

Larisa

frood wrote:
As newbies come and introduce themselves, we all say "hi" back to them. But,
while we learn a bit about them, they don't get to know us very easily. (ok,
except for a few gabby folks.... ;-P ) So, as a start to a new year, I
thought it would be fun to tell a bit about ourselves, and get to know each
other. I'm sure the newbies aren't the only one trying to keep the players
straight without a score card!

Ok, here goes! I'm Wendy, posting as "frood". I live in Central NC, USA. I'm
married to a fabulous man, and we have 5 kids, ranging from 13 to 4 yo
twins, known online as Spike and Giles. I've been quilting for about 7 or 8
years, mostly machine piecing and machine quilting. I love bright colors,
and I collect vintage textiles.

HOUSTON IQF, was Houston Quilt Show Roll Call Kellie J. Berger Quilting 50 October 27th 04 01:40 AM
Houston Quilt Show Roll Call nana2b Quilting 41 October 20th 04 03:21 AM
OT -- CA ROLL CALL BeckiBead Beads 51 November 12th 03 01:49 AM
ROLL CALL: Fall One-to-One Plaid Fat Quarter Swap Melissa in NJ Quilting 25 November 4th 03 04:02 PM
Fort Washington Show roll call AliceW Quilting 8 September 19th 03 11:55 PM