A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Sewing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

SEWING LEATHER questions

Old August 2nd 10, 05:44 PM

First recorded activity by CraftBanter: Aug 2010
Default SEWING LEATHER questions

Hello everyone!

I have searched this forum for leather related threads, but didn't find anything...if anyone knows where I might find it here, please let me know.

I am searching any info about leather, tools and accessories here. I have worked with all kinds of fabrics before, but now want to try leather and fur. Is anyone here with experience in it?
What tools would you reccomend to start with? What scissors will work the best for leather? (I want to try lambskin for a cute skirt soon)

I found a couple of stores with leather and accessories, but decided to ask people in the net first.

Thanks! I would appreciate any advice!
Ads