Just added some new pictures

Old August 9th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Default Just added some new pictures

I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled Quilts 06 and
Sewing Room. I realized that I have a couple of other projects to
photograph too. I'll add those later.
Finished the applique center for my step-nephew's basketball quilt, so now I
have to sew the blocks together.

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

Old August 9th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KI Graham

Wow! I love the Floral Fan quilt....interesting and unusual set: I love it
when it takes me a few minutes to figure out where the "block" is in ann
overall design. Very nice indeed!.

--
Kim Graham
http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham

Old August 9th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise

Great new projects, Susan. But regarding the sewing room - is it always that
neat? If so, I think I need some lessons from you!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 9th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Susan Torrens" wrote:

I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled Quilts 06 and
Sewing Room. I realized that I have a couple of other projects to
photograph too. I'll add those later.
Finished the applique center for my step-nephew's basketball quilt, so now I
have to sew the blocks together.

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

Yikes! Your quilts are lovely, Susan, but I'm open-mouthed at your
"tiny" sewing area. g Mine is even tinier, and I don't have a cutting
table at all -- but of course what really gets me is that stash! G

BTW, when are you leaving again? eyes opening innocently
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 10th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:53:03 -0400, "Susan Torrens"
wrote:

I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled Quilts 06 and
Sewing Room.

Your quilts are all lovely, Susan. And that stash!
::drooling:: You look very organized.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old August 10th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

My DH & I just wandered through your quilts -- not just the new ones.
What a show! We both particularly liked "Northern Lights" quilt, the
"Cardinal" wall hanging and "Safe Harbor Ahead". I could almost smell
the sea and feel the snow in the latter. What wonderful work you do!

Bev in TX

Old August 10th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

(sigh) I vaguely remember having a sewing area like this -
back when 43 quilters didn't use it every week! LOL

You are very well organised.

Love all your work, but my favourite continues to be
Northern Lights.

Thanks - always a pleasure to browse your Webshots.

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Susan Torrens" wrote in message
:I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled
Quilts 06 and
: Sewing Room. I realized that I have a couple of other
projects to
: photograph too. I'll add those later.
: Finished the applique center for my step-nephew's
basketball quilt, so now I
: have to sew the blocks together.
:
: --

Old August 10th 06, 03:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

No it is never that neat! The pictures were taken just after we finished
building the new sewing table, and I had unpacked everything after returning
from Florida!
Usually I have to dig through stuff! I do try to replace things when I
finish a project, but I'm not always successful!

Old August 10th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Not heading south until November, but lots of the fabric travels south with
me for planned projects! I do have two neighbours who gard the stash while
we are south, as well as someone who comes in to check the house every day!

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

Old August 10th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

I'm afraid that I need some organization in my life! It sure makes it
easier to pull fabrics for the next project when it is all visible at one
time.

--

wrote:

I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled Quilts 06 and
Sewing Room.

Your quilts are all lovely, Susan. And that stash!
::drooling:: You look very organized.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt

Pictures posted off kilter quilter Quilting 4 March 13th 06 08:39 PM
new pictures added in album Stella Fenley Yarn 5 February 1st 06 11:26 PM
New Studio Pictures! Dawn >^..^ Beads 28 November 30th 05 06:55 PM
OT - "New" Yoda Pictures! DavesFatChick Quilting 17 October 20th 03 05:29 PM