OT things I have learned while coping with the heat

Old August 2nd 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

Default OT things I have learned while coping with the heat

Running around the house in a camisole and undies is OK.
The pizza delivery guy definitely does not mind.
Both partners are agreed that they like my sparkly red panties.
Ash also likes my sparkly red panties.
Therefore do not run around the house in sparkly red panties because
Ash dashing up and rubbing his face all over my bottom is entirely
disturbing.

NightMist
--
The wolf that understands fire has much to eat.
Old August 2nd 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Toni Schneidt

LOL Nightmist
We, too, are having horrible heat, but I am not brave enough to run around
in my undies. We have a bunch of pervs and up-tights here. I'll either get
attacked or the police will get called.
Toni / Indiana

Old August 2nd 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

The first thing I do when I get moving in the morning is open all the
window blinds/curtains. I like a bright house, no caves for me. I'd
rather be in a bright room than be naked. I had a mom that ran around
half naked and I just never wanted to do that to my
kids ; ) Never worried about anyone attacking me. They'd be sorry!
Taria

Old August 9th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

oh dear I can't help LOL-ing but yes I do get your thing about Ash.. it
would have had me racing for my winter pj's in seconds!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old August 10th 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DrQuilter

you need the excuse of the heat to run around in underwear? I am ashamed
of you! )

Marissa
forever convinced that nothing is more comfy than a T shirt and panties!

NightMist wrote:
Running around the house in a camisole and undies is OK.
The pizza delivery guy definitely does not mind.
Both partners are agreed that they like my sparkly red panties.
Ash also likes my sparkly red panties.
Therefore do not run around the house in sparkly red panties because
Ash dashing up and rubbing his face all over my bottom is entirely
disturbing.

NightMist

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old August 10th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tricia

Close the curtains/blinds/whatever, esp in teh hottest part of the day
on teh side the sun glares in on --- it will help keep the house
cooler.....actually close them about an hour before the sun starts in
on that side and it is even more effective

I usually am less than fully attired when at home anyway -- no kids to
embarrass and DH doesn't mind -- we are just judicious about when the
front door is open to screen only (we are hedged in so the only real
worry is that some misguided fool will come to my door soliciting or
worse, trying to convert me to a religion I don't want to be a part of
-- so usually we wait until the hours for that sort of thing are
passed, and our mail has been delivered, before we open the door on
such days)

Tricia -- where it is finally COOLER....

Old August 11th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DrQuilter

he'll probably run away faster if he sees you are less than fully
attired.... so that might take care of that problem.. )

Tricia wrote:
I usually am less than fully attired when at home anyway ...
some misguided fool ...trying to convert me to a religion I
don't want to be a part of

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old August 11th 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

*grin*
I have made it a point to answer the door scantily clad when
proselytizers come to call. I have a blood red satin skinny strap
lingirie that works a treat on the local Baptists and Jehovah's
Witnesses. The Mormon gents just stand there with really big eyes,
then get a bit flustered when they find out I already have the book.
They don't come to my house in cold weather anymore.

NightMist
The Baptists started sending women and children to my door, but I've
already told you how I happened to luck out in dealing with that.

Old August 11th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati Cook

a tank top and panties........

Pati, in hot hot Phoenix