Christmas party -- not OT

Old December 6th 05, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Christmas party -- not OT

The local quilt group I belong to had its annual Christmas party
yesterday. We had a yummy potluck lunch (has anyone ever been to a
potluck that *wasn't* yummy? g), followed by a brief business meeting
and the optional gift exchange. You know the type: people bring a gift,
take a number and then pick a gift from the pile in numerical order.

I took a great-looking bag I found at JoAnn's for quilting stuff, and it
was in such a large gift bag that it was picked first. LOL! But I think
the gal who got it really liked it. Anyway, I really lucked out, as the
gift I picked was a gift certificate to a LQS I don't get to often. How
is that lucky? Why, because I'm going there tomorrow to meet up with
Lisa Caryl, of course! Great timing, wasn't it? G
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old December 6th 05, 06:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WOW.. what a cool coincedence. Im glad you and Lisa are meeting up. If
you remember please mention to her that I miss her on IM and she can
thank me later for goading her into meeting up with you later!
have a great time!
Diana

Old December 6th 05, 08:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

In article ,
D Curtis wrote:

WOW.. what a cool coincedence. Im glad you and Lisa are meeting up. If
you remember please mention to her that I miss her on IM and she can
thank me later for goading her into meeting up with you later!
have a great time!
Diana

LOL! Diana, she already told me that you were responsible for her
contacting me and telling me she'd be here for a few days. G But I'll
pass along your message.