Just added some new pictures

Old August 10th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

Default Just added some new pictures

Thank you (blushing!)
I keep trying new designs and new techniques to find the ones that work for
me and keep me interested. Some of the projects were made for DH - he has
become quite knowledgeable about quilts and quilting.

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston
wrote in message
oups.com...
My DH & I just wandered through your quilts -- not just the new ones.
What a show! We both particularly liked "Northern Lights" quilt, the
"Cardinal" wall hanging and "Safe Harbor Ahead". I could almost smell
the sea and feel the snow in the latter. What wonderful work you do!

Bev in TX

Susan Torrens wrote:
I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled Quilts 06 and
Sewing Room. I realized that I have a couple of other projects to
photograph too. I'll add those later.
Finished the applique center for my step-nephew's basketball quilt, so

now I
have to sew the blocks together.

Old August 10th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens

I think Northern Lights is one of my favourites as well!

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston
"Cats" wrote in message
(sigh) I vaguely remember having a sewing area like this -
back when 43 quilters didn't use it every week! LOL

You are very well organised.

Love all your work, but my favourite continues to be
Northern Lights.

Thanks - always a pleasure to browse your Webshots.

--

Cheryl & the Cats
_ _ _ _ _ _

"Susan Torrens" wrote in message
:I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled
Quilts 06 and
: Sewing Room. I realized that I have a couple of other
projects to
: photograph too. I'll add those later.
: Finished the applique center for my step-nephew's
basketball quilt, so now I
: have to sew the blocks together.
:
: --

Old August 10th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nana2b

Great Stuff!

Linda in Tx

Old August 10th 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Susan Torrens" wrote:

Not heading south until November, but lots of the fabric travels south with
me for planned projects! I do have two neighbours who gard the stash while
we are south, as well as someone who comes in to check the house every day!

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

Hmmm...thinking of how to bribe them...

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston
"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
In article ,
"Susan Torrens" wrote:

I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled Quilts 06 and
Sewing Room. I realized that I have a couple of other projects to
photograph too. I'll add those later.
Finished the applique center for my step-nephew's basketball quilt, so

now I
have to sew the blocks together.

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston

Yikes! Your quilts are lovely, Susan, but I'm open-mouthed at your
"tiny" sewing area. g Mine is even tinier, and I don't have a cutting
table at all -- but of course what really gets me is that stash! G

BTW, when are you leaving again? eyes opening innocently
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Old August 10th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Fabulous!
I just love shopping at home. Thanks, Susan!

....you mean ... this isn't a shopping invite?...but..but..
why is everything so organized? Looks like a quilt shop to me!

Ragmop/Sandy ;-D

On 8/10/06 9:53 AM, in article , "Susan
Torrens" wrote:

No it is never that neat! The pictures were taken just after we finished
building the new sewing table, and I had unpacked everything after returning
from Florida!
Usually I have to dig through stuff! I do try to replace things when I
finish a project, but I'm not always successful!

--
Susan in Kingston ON
staying cool quilting in the basement

http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston
"Louise" wrote in message
Great new projects, Susan. But regarding the sewing room - is it always

that
neat? If so, I think I need some lessons from you!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 10th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Susan, when you tell us when you head south
please include a road map, all possible stops including rest areas and
favorite restaurants.
Butterfly, you're in charge of the route maps, Frood--you got the masks
and eyepatches, Sandy F--you got the lockpicks?
Jesse & the James Gang would be so proud!

Ragmop/Sandy--whistling innocently, humming low, "She'll be comin' round
the mountain when she comes... She'll be drivin' a big ol' stash haul
when she comes..."

Old August 10th 06, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Sandy Ellison wrote:

Howdy!

Susan, when you tell us when you head south
please include a road map, all possible stops including rest areas and
favorite restaurants.
Butterfly, you're in charge of the route maps, Frood--you got the masks
and eyepatches, Sandy F--you got the lockpicks?
Jesse & the James Gang would be so proud!

Ragmop/Sandy--whistling innocently, humming low, "She'll be comin' round
the mountain when she comes... She'll be drivin' a big ol' stash haul
when she comes..."

Yup -- I'm ready, Ragmop. Are you driving the StashMobile, or is
Wendy/Frood bringing her FlameMobile?

Old August 10th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

What *I* like is how Susan helpfully
describes exactly where in the room she
stores each color/type fabric!!
Pat, also wide eyed and innocent

Old August 10th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Wendy doesn't have a Flame mobile
anymore. She does have a large Frood
mobile though! I'll be riding Shotgun. PAT

Old August 10th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Thanks for posting. You have been busy and the results are wonderful.

Susan

On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 15:53:03 -0400, "Susan Torrens"
wrote:

I updated my webshots account. I added 2 albums entitled Quilts 06 and
Sewing Room. I realized that I have a couple of other projects to
photograph too. I'll add those later.
Finished the applique center for my step-nephew's basketball quilt, so now I
have to sew the blocks together.

Pictures posted off kilter quilter Quilting 4 March 13th 06 08:39 PM
new pictures added in album Stella Fenley Yarn 5 February 1st 06 11:26 PM
New Studio Pictures! Dawn >^..^ Beads 28 November 30th 05 06:55 PM
OT - "New" Yoda Pictures! DavesFatChick Quilting 17 October 20th 03 05:29 PM