Denys Brunton yarn?

Old January 24th 06, 12:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

Default Denys Brunton yarn?

Hi everyone,

I have a ? about Denys Brunton yarn. I've used it in the past, and I
thought it was a good acrylic fingering weight yarn, but now that I'm
ready to buy some more acrylic for a lighter sweater, I can't find it
anywhere! I want the contrast yarn variegated to add more interest to
a 2-color design I'm working on.

If Denys is no longer made, can someone else recommend an acrylic or
wool in fingering weight that's variegated? I'm looking for bright
winter colors like shades of blues, reds, purples, greens, and Red
Heart worsted is just too thick for the project I have in mind.

TIA for any suggestions!

Leah
Old January 24th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

I have a ? about Denys Brunton yarn. I've used it in the past, and I
thought it was a good acrylic fingering weight yarn, but now that I'm
ready to buy some more acrylic for a lighter sweater, I can't find it
anywhere! I want the contrast yarn variegated to add more interest to
a 2-color design I'm working on.

I have a few cones of this yarn all brand new. If you are interested I
will photograph them and let you see what the colours are. I will be
out until tomorrow afternoon, so maybe a while getting back to you.
Maybe you can email me direct.

--
Marion

Old January 25th 06, 08:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

Hi
Try https://secure.hi-tek.co.uk/hi-tek60012/Default.asp BSK uk, they sell it
and post worldwide I believe

Old January 25th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit

Try https://secure.hi-tek.co.uk/hi-tek60012/Default.asp BSK uk, they sell it
and post worldwide I believe

Thanks! The shop I had gotten it from closed down, and the one I
found online doesn't list it anymore.

Leah

Dealing with left over yarn Yarn 31 January 19th 05 07:15 PM
Using Homespun question Denise Yarn 8 January 8th 04 03:09 PM
My yarn addiction Elsa Yarn 24 December 17th 03 04:30 AM
FA Lots of Vintage Yarn! Noru, Pingouin, Lopi, More! DorothyRose1912 Marketplace 0 November 14th 03 02:19 AM
Aaaaaaaagghhh!! Slippery yarn rant... CMM PDX2 Yarn 8 September 1st 03 07:27 PM