a foolproof way to create the V of a V-neck pullover?

Old February 4th 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

Default a foolproof way to create the V of a V-neck pullover?

On Feb 4, 12:21*am, wrote:
On Feb 4, 12:35*am, myswendy wrote:

On Feb 3, 12:12*am, wrote:

On Jan 31, 4:31*pm, myswendy wrote:

Thank you for all that patient explanation, Mary! Funny about the back/
front thing. Since this is a doll sweater for Madam Alexander, they
always "cheat" in that the back is done in 2 pieces with snaps. That's
why I always work on the front first! LOL! I'll let you know how it
goes. Phew.

Thanks again!

Wendy

Wendy if you need to make the front first , you still can work in the
round up to the armpits ,,,
Ps how Big is that Doll ????
mirjam

It's about 30% larger than a Barbie doll. It is a fashion doll, not a
baby doll. Here's some of my knitting for her so far:http://tinyurl.com/2cjgpy

I'm currently finishing up another fair isle in red and white and also
working on Harry Potter Griffindore sweaters, doll-sized.

Wendy- Hide quoted text -

Thank you Wendy Peeped at those WELL Dressed dolls ,, very nice
work !!!
mirjam- Hide quoted text -

Thank you! It's a labor of love (and sometimes frustration)! LOL!
Old February 4th 08, 03:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Feb 3, 12:12*am, wrote:

[...]

Thank you! It's a labor of love (and sometimes frustration)! LOL!- Hide quoted text -

I hope the Love and joy OUT WEIGH the frustration
mirjam

Felted pullover... Catherine Milton Yarn 7 March 4th 06 05:22 AM
Reynolds Hooded pullover suzee Yarn 0 June 1st 05 09:36 PM
Neck-down Aran pullover pattern for toddler? deematt062 Yarn 3 September 18th 04 05:47 AM
pattern for pullover with a split turtleneck Els van Dam Yarn 4 August 20th 03 07:40 AM
flared pullover pattern Rachel Yarn 4 July 10th 03 01:34 PM