I'm new and enjoy crocheting animals

Old August 2nd 07, 12:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default I'm new and enjoy crocheting animals

I've been having a great summer coming up with new animals to crochet.
I make mostly domestic ones like guinea pigs, ferrets cats, and dogs!

Old August 2nd 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been having a great summer coming up with new animals to crochet.
I make mostly domestic ones like guinea pigs, ferrets cats, and dogs!

Cool... do you design the patterns yourself, or have you found some patterns
online?

Welcome to rcty, by the way! )

*hugs*
Gemini

Old August 3rd 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
myswendy

Oh that sounds adorable! Who do you give them to?

Wendy
A Knitting Fool in CT

enjoy! DrQuilter Quilting 5 July 24th 05 06:12 AM
OT a laugh to enjoy too many WIP Needlework 2 February 10th 05 06:08 AM
Humor-enjoy (fwd) Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 3 April 24th 04 01:41 PM
Beads to enjoy Christina Peterson Beads 10 August 30th 03 08:13 PM
Ot t many opf the pages you all seem to enjoy .. Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 0 August 2nd 03 07:18 AM