Rope work Finland

Old July 30th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Rope work Finland

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

I will check our local library first to see if the have it.

If they haven't won't they get it for you? They will here.

If the library here in town doesn't have it, they check their system to see
if another library has it to lend to them. When the book is not being
borrowed by someone else, whatever library that does have it on their
shelves will send it on to our library and they will then give me a call
saying it's in. Most times they borrow from another library in the same
county... but on occasion they have to go even farther away to find a
particular book. Pretty neat system. )

It won't break the bank. Do without biscuits for a while - better for you
anyway :-)

Oh doing without biscuits isn't what concerns me... I have done without much
more than that before. My main concern is that we are able to keep up with
our regular bills... once that is done, I will happily do without some food
to get something I would really like to have.
--
Actually, come to think of it... I have to work out whether I have enough
money to get my son something for his birthday next Tuesday. He's a good

Anyway, Matthew is hoping to have a small barbeque gathering with only 3 or
4 friends. We will be pricing a couple of food items tomorrow (when the
money is in), and if we can manage he is hoping to do either his barbequed
chicken dinner *or* his Hawaiian Shishkabab. If we can't afford either of
those... hamburgers and hotdogs it is. It will be a very casual gathering
of his close friends (who know Matthew's lack of work situation), so he's
already told them it's a BYOB (bring your own booze) party *if* they want to
drink.... but considering that they will be coming from outside of town (his
best friend can stay the night, but we have no room for more... especially
if my cousin and her son can come too), they may choose not to drink. They
are also going to be bringing along salads to go with the main meal, and
chips for snacks later on while sitting around a campfire in the back yard.
I think they are also bringing bathing suits to have a dip in the pool
too... as Matthew has already established "Pool Rules" with them.

*hugs*
Gem

Old July 30th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message

I will check our local library first to see if the have it.

If they haven't won't they get it for you? They will here.

If the library here in town doesn't have it, they check their system to
see if another library has it to lend to them. When the book is not being
borrowed by someone else, whatever library that does have it on their
shelves will send it on to our library and they will then give me a call
saying it's in. Most times they borrow from another library in the same
county... but on occasion they have to go even farther away to find a
particular book. Pretty neat system. )

Yes, that's what happens here but if other libraries don't have a book
they'll usually buy it.

It won't break the bank. Do without biscuits for a while - better for you
anyway :-)

Oh doing without biscuits isn't what concerns me... I have done without
much more than that before. My main concern is that we are able to keep
up with our regular bills... once that is done, I will happily do without
some food to get something I would really like to have.

I've done that many times.

Perhaps I'm overweight now because I'm making up for those days :-)
--
[...]

DO it!

And enjoy.

Mary

Rope work patebro Knots 1 July 30th 07 02:50 AM
hello from Finland Tiina Kujala Quilting 25 May 27th 07 12:40 AM
[wtb] ARABIA Finland Valencia - Tea Pot Stephen Jones Pottery 0 September 7th 06 09:39 PM
Fenders and Rope Work P.O.B Knots 0 July 18th 05 06:20 AM
hello from Finland Tiina Kujala Quilting 21 February 2nd 04 01:14 PM