TLS vs Kato Liquid Polyclay

Old March 31st 05, 05:31 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

got a document contains no data error on the snipurl you posted.

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.
Shopping carts, blogs, image galleries, content management and more!

Old March 31st 05, 06:14 PM
Polly S.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
got a document contains no data error on the snipurl you posted.

hmmm might have been because I was logged in!

try this one... these sheets of leaf are really beautiful.

http://www.dickblick.com/zz270/03/pr...asp?ig_id=2745

(didn't win the auction for the lot of Kato Clay... it went higher even
than the regular on-line price!!! that's just silly!)

Polly
Old March 31st 05, 07:24 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Ooh - I saw those at Michaels the other day and I want to try them with
clay, too!

I have some gold, copper and silver (plain) leaf that I bought to use with
clay and for enamel beads.

Old April 1st 05, 01:56 PM
mermaidscove

http://polymerclayexpress.com/octo2002.html

I found this page helpful, it shows examples of the various transparent
clays so you can see how they look. They have only one entry for
TLS/Kato though, I guess that means they came out about the same.

Ingrid

Old April 1st 05, 01:59 PM
mermaidscove

.... oh yeah and someplace I saw a waring about getting bubbles when you
mix brands so you might want to test it before doing an elaborate
project.

Ingrid

Liquid Kato Arondelle Polymer Clay 12 December 10th 04 06:02 PM
liquid polymer clay on fabric MinnieNeedles Polymer Clay 1 August 19th 04 05:03 PM
Speaking of Polyclay -- I need advice Kandice Seeber Beads 3 March 12th 04 02:14 PM
Kato clay... Louise Polymer Clay 4 November 19th 03 12:37 AM
Kato Polyclay tina16 Polymer Clay 17 July 22nd 03 11:03 PM