imperia PM disassembling directions?

Old October 4th 03, 06:12 AM
desiree

Default imperia PM disassembling directions?

Imperia; the only pasta machine I don't know how to disassemble AND
reassemble properly...

There was one person a long time ago that had posted directions, but I
can't find them. And shock of shocks, Diane doesn't have them on her
glassattic.com site!!! (I'm gonna have to bug her about this little
oversight, huh? ;-)

If anyone has Imperia take apart/put together directions, I'd sure
appreciate getting a copy. I plan to post them on my website so anyone
could refer to them.

Thank you.

Desiree
Old October 6th 03, 05:54 AM
DianeGlassAttic

There was one person a long time ago that had posted directions, but I
can't find them. And shock of shocks, Diane doesn't have them on her
glassattic.com site!!! (I'm gonna have to bug her about this little
oversight, huh? ;-)

Hey Desiree,

I don't remember seeing those directions (though back that far I might not have
even noticed that Imperia was a different machine, or realized that all pasta
machines weren't basically the same).

Do you think the newsgroup was where you saw them? If so, have you tried a
Google newsgroup search?

(Now . . . I'll be happy to bug *you* about getting the photos from caribou . .
.. hehehe.)

Diane

Diane B.
http://glassattic.com --polymer clay "encyclopedia"

E-mail: (don't use AOL address)
Old October 6th 03, 11:57 PM
Desiree McCrorey

"caribou" wrote in message
In article ,
I never disassembled mine completely but sufficiently to remove pasta
from inside. There is a screw on the side, you can remove the side cover,
then you need to remove the two nuts (then you can move the parts that
prevent the pasta to stick to the rolls).
I should be able to take pictures next time I clean it.

That would be fabulous, Caribou! I'm sure a few Imperia PM owners would
really appreciate any info you can provide. And we KNOW Diane could always
use a little more data on her website! ;-)

Desiree

Old October 7th 03, 12:05 AM
Desiree McCrorey

"DianeGlassAttic" wrote in message
Hey Desiree,

I don't remember seeing those directions (though back that far I might not

have
even noticed that Imperia was a different machine, or realized that all

pasta
machines weren't basically the same).

Do you think the newsgroup was where you saw them? If so, have you tried

Google newsgroup search?

I searched the newsgroups and Google for any Imperia references. I didn't
find anything close to what I was looking for. Maybe I only read about
someone at PCC who had directions.

(Now . . . I'll be happy to bug *you* about getting the photos from

caribou . .
. hehehe.)

heh heh

BTW Caribou,

I had an Imperia once and disassembled it, out of curiosity. No problems
there. But when it came time to put it back together, I could not get the
scraper blades positioned correctly, so they kept falling out. Grrrr. I
should have paid closer attention when I was taking the thing apart.

Desiree