Where are we from?

Old October 23rd 04, 09:01 PM
Els van Dam

In article , " Christine in Kent,
Garden of England" wrote:

What a relief that must be O. Useful things, but not comfy, and a reminder
of being ill. Now to really start feeling better and hopefully getting
about more
Love, hugs and glad you're feeling better
Christine

"Ophelia" wrote in message
.uk...

btw I got my Hickmanline removed yesterday so you can see I am on the
mend)

Ophelia, I am glad that things are looking up for you, great that your
hickmanline was removed, and that you are on the mend

Love

Els

--
hate spam not welcome
Old October 23rd 04, 09:39 PM
Ophelia

"Els van Dam" wrote in message
In article , "Ophelia"
wrote:

Ooooooohhhh it arrived this morning))))))))) Thank you both very
much)))
Nora,
please expect something in the post after all)

btw I got my Hickmanline removed yesterday so you can see I am on the
mend)

Ophelia, this was Mirjam's original Idea, and you are not to look back but
look forward....take something you like out of the envelope and add
something of your own to pass on. It becomes to complicated if you would
have to look over you shoulder and start sending items to where this
(chain,) textile sharing came from. Just adde to the notes what you took
and what you added, more or less.

Yes thank you, I understand I have been gathering a few things for it)
It is very exciting.

Old October 23rd 04, 09:39 PM
Ophelia

"Ophelia" wrote in message
.uk...

btw I got my Hickmanline removed yesterday so you can see I am on the
mend)

Ophelia, I am glad that things are looking up for you, great that your
hickmanline was removed, and that you are on the mend

Thank you Els It is a great step forward for me

Old October 24th 04, 02:56 AM
NoraBalcer

Hi Auntie O,

Well, then considered them passed on to me.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 24th 04, 03:26 AM
Craftkitten (Darlene)

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:20:15 -0400, "norma woods"
wrote:

Darlene, you by chance going to the "One of a kind" show the end of
November? We might be going down to my sister's around the corner from you
and staying to go.

Norma

I probably will be going to the One of a kind show at the end of
November. Let me know if you are coming down this way and we can
maybe meet for coffee or something. I now live in Thorncliffe
Darlene in Toronto
http://members.rogers.com/craftkitten
Old October 24th 04, 06:29 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Wow Thank you , this was exciting to know and look ....
Now did you know that the same parliament that signed the Magna Carta
,also made a ruling about Not usinfg cotton , as it endangered the
livelihood of the wool traders !!!
mirjam
On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:28:42 +0100, "Elizabeth M"
wrote:

"mejane" wrote in message
And you got me wondering. mede in old English - I think - means meadow
and as Runnymede runs north/south makes me thank at one time there must
have been a long meadow that run down to the lake. it brings up images of
children and deer and bunnies out in an area that just a couple hundred
years ago would mainly have been new, wooded land. Our country is still
so new.

Jane in Toronto

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

Jane all the names you mention , read like a novel in it`s self .... my
imagination is working ,, esp this Runny ...maid....:::
On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:44:04 -0400, mejane
wrote:

We bought a house on Dundas West, just east of Runnymede. Before that, I
lived for many years on Bloor Street, just west of the Humber River.

Hi

I'm in Berkshire UK. In Surrey there is a place called Runnymede, where the
Magna Carta was signed in 1215. It's quite a historic site. There's more
info here if you're interested!

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/plac...e/history.html

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/plac...20gallery.html

Liz

Old October 24th 04, 10:53 AM
Ophelia

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Auntie O,

Well, then considered them passed on to me.

Ahhh but something will be coming through the post))))

Old October 24th 04, 04:32 PM
Kirsten Procter

In article ,
Els van Dam wrote:
In article ,
(NoraBalcer) wrote:

Auntie O,

I take it that I should be on the lookout for something?

Hugs,

Nora

Yes you should, it came all the way from Isreal, passed by Meredith Road,
and went on its way to Ophelia. Some of the items stay and some of the
items travel on, new ones get added and new letters enclosed.

What a lovely idea! That sounds like fun

Kirsten
--
Kirsten Procter ghoti
"We can't all and some of us don't. I'm not complaining, but there it is"
Old October 24th 04, 11:07 PM
norma woods

I'll let you know Darlene. Do you know yet the dates?

--
Star love,
Norma