Hot to craft a pot to catch ghosts ? ? ?

Old February 12th 05, 02:48 AM

~ who says potters aren't up on politics!

see ya

steve

Shawn Feb 10, 8:50 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.pottery, is.matur
From: "Shawn" - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:50:13 -0800
Subject: Hot to craft a pot to catch ghosts ? ? ?
original | Report Abuse

It's actually much simpler......

Seal up the whitehouse while there is a cabinet meeting going on.

"walamalacalucy" wrote in message

m...

Old February 17th 05, 09:36 PM
Leon Briggs

Dan Simper wrote:
I want to trap evil spirits in pots.What do I need ?

Dan,
First go to your local 'alternative bookstore', you know, the one with
all the new-age and wiccan books. Find a good book on 'Symbols' used for
conjuring and protection etc. After you find the 'entrapment' or
'holding' symbol you intend to place on the pot, you need to create the
pot. Either throw or coil build the pot, and don't forget it must have a
lid. While making your pot, you must have your 'intention in mind'. That
is to say, you must think of what your going to use the pot for while
you make it. This is sort of how the old potters used to 'Blow Life'
into all there pots. It might also be useful to have some relics or holy
items you could sacrifice in the kiln while the pot is firing.

Getting the spirit into the jar after you make it is a different matter
all together ;-)

Am I 'FOS'... Or do I really know what I'm talking about?
Old February 18th 05, 02:03 AM

i think you might have sealed the topic!

sounds like a script for "buffy the vampire slayer".

see ya!

steve

Old February 18th 05, 02:44 AM
jedi

wrote in message
oups.com...
i think you might have sealed the topic!

sounds like a script for "buffy the vampire slayer".

see ya!

steve

"Beer Bad!"

Old February 19th 05, 02:55 PM
Leon Briggs

Yea, well. I like the paranormal stuff, so I thought I'd have some
fun....so kill me!

Every month or so, using a fictitious name, this troll floods 5000
newsgroups (all cross-posted to a single low-traffic but unrelated
newsgroup) with superficially relevant comments. The purpose is to disrupt
with off-topic crosspostings.

Like all trolls, he means to annoy and disrupt. The tracking newsgroup is
the way he "keeps score" of how much damage he has caused. Don't put
yourself on display in his trophy case.

Like all trolls, the way to handle him is to IGNORE him.

Old February 19th 05, 03:17 PM

well that was a fun topic anyway!