Is it my server or my computer, let me know

Old December 15th 03, 02:48 PM
dnmgiordano

Default Is it my server or my computer, let me know

I am not sure what I did, but almost everytime I reply to a post, only on
this news group, it shows up somewhere other than beneath the original post.
Does it show up that way to all of you? Also, If anybody replied to my post
about downsizing it didn't show up. Could someone please reply to this
post, and if I don't reply back in a few days maybe email
remove the nospam. I would really appreciate it
so I can fix this problem.

Thanks so much!

P.s. I figured out the down sizing, found a book in a dusty corner of my
closet called the reader's digest complete guide to sewing -1979-
Who Knew!?!

Old December 15th 03, 03:44 PM
Penny S

dnmgiordano murmured while asleep:
I am not sure what I did, but almost everytime I reply to a post,
only on this news group, it shows up somewhere other than beneath the
original post. Does it show up that way to all of you? Also, If
anybody replied to my post about downsizing it didn't show up. Could
someone please reply to this post, and if I don't reply back in a few
days maybe email remove the nospam. I
would really appreciate it so I can fix this problem.

Thanks so much!

P.s. I figured out the down sizing, found a book in a dusty corner
of my closet called the reader's digest complete guide to sewing
-1979- Who Knew!?!

what do you mean by "beneath"? Do you have your view set for threaded
conversations or not?
Many factors can affect when a post shows up.... server traffic is the main
one. Posts don't always show up right away, it can vary significantly from
a few minutes to a few hours. Do you have your computer clock set correct?

Penny S

Old December 15th 03, 04:29 PM
dnmgiordano

Thanks so much to Penny! It showed up! I think maybe I just hit some
buttons, or if I recall correctly my one year old was messing with me when I
was posting a response, so it must just be my computer!
At least now I know!
Thanks again!